Lake Grove Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance moving is the most common type of move across the country. It is conducted by millions of Americans for work, love or vacation. Lake Grove is a village in Suffolk County, the state of New York. It is known for being a commercial center of Suffolk County. There are numerous shopping stores, malls and light industries. The city is also surrounded by affluent neighborhoods that have classic European architecture. The Lake Ronkonkoma with its spectacular views also acts as a site for recreational activities like swimming, picnics and boating. If you have a move planned, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We have the best moving and vehicle relocation services in New York.
Why you need a moving company
- Saves time. Moving companies have handled thousands of moves, developing a culture of speed over time. They know how to pack and load your household goods in a fraction of the time your helpers would. They also have experienced drivers who utilize the advance equipment to navigate different terrains within your timeline. Moving companies work with a planned schedule which ensures they handle a certain number of moves each day. This means they have to work promptly to use the least possible time handling each move.
- Reliability. Once you sign up with a moving company, they stick to the contract. This ensures they arrive on time, work swiftly and deliver your goods within the agreed time. Moving companies know they have to gain the customers trust to maintain and grow in the moving industry. They also have to provide reliable services which ensure the customers can refer them to other potential customers.
- Minimal accidents. Moving companies not only have the experience, but professional training to handle moves. They have experienced hundreds of different situations when moving and they know how to mitigate any accidents. They also have adequate moving resources to handle any item or challenge ensuring there are no shortages, delays or confusion.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Moving tips to choose a reliable mover
- Use movers who are members of the esteemed American Movers and Storage Association. It is the largest moving association in the country with trustworthy members. They educate the public about moving and promote awareness of the importance of moving companies. They also use the ‘Household Goods Dispute Settlement Programme’ which has a high success rate in complaint resolutions.
- When moving within the state of New York, use local moving companies or those that have handled moves in the locality. Confirm that they adhere to the New York Department of Transport’s rules. A-1 Auto Transport is a company which has handled several moving and vehicle relocations in New York.
- State to state movers are regulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. It checks their licenses, insurance, safety rating and other necessary information. The association also protects the public from fraudulent movers through offering a free moving booklet with information on the moving industry.
- Deal with companies that have positive remarks from their customers. This is a good indicator of quality customer service. Use the Better Business Bureau to check customer reviews.
Tips to accomplish a smooth move
- Understand the type of moving services you need. If you lack the required packing skills or time, it is advisable to use moving companies.
- Hire a moving company that matches your needs. Ensure you verify the company’s licenses, insurance information and experience.
- Schedule your move strategically. If you want to save money, move during the winter or autumn season. Also, ensure the company schedules your move during the morning hours when they are full of energy.
- Create a moving plan. Assign tasks like when to source for moving supplies, when to pack and change your address. It makes your move organized and ensures you do not forget certain household goods or tasks.
A-1 Auto Transport’s services
- Coast to coast moves
- Vacation moves
- Storage services
- Packing and unpacking
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Pet transport
- Furniture moves
- College moves
- Military moves
- Small moves
Why consider A-1 Auto Transport?
Our customers are the core to our existence. We have built a large customer base over the 25 years we have been in the industry. This has been enabled by our hands-on approach to all our services. Each customer has a point-person to handle them in the most efficient manner.
Call us today
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com