Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lake Elsinore, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lake Elsinore Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lake Elsinore, named for its huge 3,000 acre fresh water lake, is a major tourist attraction site in Riverside County, California. The city grew from a small resort town to a major city that is categorized into 11 districts. Tourists visiting Lake Elsinore have a variety of activities to indulge in, which include skate parks, bike trails, hiking, fishing, boating and dirt bike racing at the Elsinore Grand Prix. Downtown Lake Elsinore is characterized with narrow streets lined with local pubs, diners, tattoo stalls and antique shops. Uptown streets have corporate office spaces, retails and shopping malls. In order to get the most from your visit to Lake Elsinore, we recommend that you ship your private car along. A-1 Auto Transport is the recommended carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Lake Elsinore.
Areas we cover within Lake Elsinore
Choosing A-1 Auto Transport as the carrier firm of choice means you get to enjoy a comprehensive scope of service in Lake Elsinore. We are familiar with the profile of the region, including the location of different communities as well as the road network serving them. Additionally, we know the location of possible terminal points that act as drop-off and pick-up points.
We then use this information to tailor the car shipping experience for every client. We make deliveries to every location when shipping cars to or from Lake Elsinore, including Alberhill, Riverview, Ballpark, North Peak, Business, Lake View, Country Club Heights, Lake Elsinore Hills, East Lake, Historic and Lake Edge.
Auto transport services we provide
Open carrier services
Open carriers are multipurpose long hauls that come with flatbed racks. Cars are simply loaded onto the racks and secured in place using straps. They are shipped as they are, with no enveloping structure. The cars are exposed to the external environment, but are still safe from damage. Should the client wish, they can use shrink wrapping to keep dust and rain off. The open nature of such carriers allow them to accommodate XL autos like RVs large trucks and heavy equipment. The racks can also hold about 4 to 8 cars, which facilitates multi-car shipping.
Enclosed carrier services: These carriers come with an intermodal container in place of the flatbed racks found on open carriers. Cars are loaded in to the container, which provides extra protection against external hazards like small pebbles, tree branches and adverse weather conditions. Enclosed carriers are however expensive to hire compared to open carriers. We recommend using these when shipping high-end cars like Lamborghini, Rolls Royce and Maybach among others. Besides, the intermodal container offers privacy against prying eyes, a much needed advantage when shipping flashy high-end cars.
Motorcycle shipping: Are you interested in trying out the annual Elsinore Grand Prix Dirt-Bike Racing in Lake Elsinore? A-1 Auto Transport offers three motorcycle shipping options. They include:
- Open air shipping: We use open carriers to ship the dirt bikes. The simplicity of using such carriers makes it the most affordable option available.
- Containerized shipping: For those that are more concerned with extra safety and privacy, this is an option to consider. We use enclosed carriers to ship the dirt-bikes.
- Crated shipping: We load the dirt-bike into special wooden crates before shipping. The wooden crate offers the same advantages an intermodal container offers, but at a more affordable price.
We also ship different motorcycle models internationally at pocket-friendly prices.
Types of cars we ship
We transport electric cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, sedans, vans, hybrid & alternative fuel autos, sedans, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, SUVs and heavy equipment like excavators and concrete mixers.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal items, unnecessary heavy items in the trunk and any aftermarket installations like DVD players, GPS navigation systems and external speakers.
- Have the car thoroughly washed to facilitate an accurate and reliable car hauler’s inspection report.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the short movements involved with car hauling.
- Run a car maintenance check to identify any irregularities like fluid leaks, low battery levels, low tire pressure and low fluid levels.
- Take clear photos of every side of the car and keep them as a record of the car’s condition before shipping.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Confirm your contact details with the carrier firm.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport has a fair pricing policy which factors in specific variables to price all orders.