Safe And Reliable Lake County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
"Excellent service," "gratified by companies like you who take customer service seriously," “Thank you for the prompt and courteous manner in which you guided me through the whole process of shipping my vehicle." These are just a few of the customer testimonials to our five-star service. A-1 Auto Transport prides itself in delivering quality, timely and pocket-friendly service to all its clients.
We are one of the largest U.S. based auto shipping companies with over 20 years experience, over 40 terminals and 30 carriers. If you are thinking about shipping cars to or from Lake County, anywhere in Montana or even the larger United States, you should definitely get in touch with us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lake County to Portland||$417||556 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lake County to San Jose||$667||1112 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lake County to Phoenix||$748||1248 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kansas City to Lake County||$854||1424 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Atlanta to Lake County||$1113||2227 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Detroit to Lake County||$1152||1920 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lake County to Cleveland||$1190||1984 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lake County to New York||$1214||2428 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Lake County
A-1 Auto Transport crisscrosses the State of Montana, picking up or delivering vehicles. The main routes we use in shipping cars to or from Lake County include all roads through Polson and Ronan cities. We also ship cars to or from the adjacent Counties of Flathead to the north, Missoula to the east and Sanders to the west.
Services we offer
A-1 Auto Transport offers a wide range of auto shipping services, tailor-made to the clients' specifications. If you are shipping cars to or from Lake County, our team of well-trained customer care agents will help you find the best service suited to your particular needs. Some of the services offered include:
- Military POV Auto transport: The brave men and women in the armed forces sacrifice to keep our borders secure and safe. It is with this in mind that we dedicate this service especially for them. We offer discounted rates to any active or retired member of the armed forces and their dependants, on all auto shipments to or from any base in the world.
- Dealer to Dealer car Auto transport: At A-1 Auto Transport, we appreciate your business and are mindful of the tight timelines a car dealer faces. We offer quality and on time car shipping services without compromising on the service delivery standards. We also offer special discounted rates to you as a car dealer, enabling you to maximize profits and consequently, offer better rates to your customers.
- Freight Shipping & Heavy Cargo Transport: This service is for any person with shipping needs that fall out of our conventional auto shipping services scope. It is not limited to vehicles or certain equipment, no shipment is too big for us. Some of the items we ship and services we offer under this portfolio include:
- Mining supplies & equipment
- Construction equipment
- Industrial supplies
- Oversize loads & heavy haul
- Refrigerated freight
- Containerized cargo (intermodal freight)
- Less than truckload (LTL)
- Full truckload
- General cargo hauling
- Distribution services
- Expedited freight transport
- Warehousing & storage
Why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport!
We offer first class shipping solutions at affordable rates. Contact us today to get a free no obligation quote for your shipping needs.
Zip codes included in Lake County
- 59821 Arlee
- 59910 Big Arm
- 59824 Charlo
- 59914 Dayton
- 59915 Elmo
- 59824 Moiese
- 59855 Pablo
- 59860 Polson
- 59929 Proctor
- 59863 Ravalli
- 59931 Rollins
- 59864 Ronan
- 59865 Saint Ignatius
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com