Lake Charles Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating to a new home is thrilling. Whether you’re moving across town or across the country, it’s a great chance for a fresh start and new experiences. To make your move interesting and enjoyable, you should consider hiring professionals. When preparing to move to Lake Charles, A-1 Auto Transport, Louisiana, will be with you every step of the way. We focus on your move so that you can focus on other things. We also transport vehicles.
Tips to make moving easier
- Visit the new area to familiarize yourself with the new surroundings. Find entertainment spots, medical centers, recreational facilities and shopping areas to help you settle comfortably.
- If you have young kids, it’s wise to look for a babysitter on moving day. It’s risky for the kids to play around with all the activities going on. You’ll also be busy showing the movers where specific items need to go, and the kids may distract you.
- Set up services before moving into your new house. Contact your utility companies’ weeks before moving to transfer the services to your new place. This ensures you move into a house with electricity, water, and internet.
- Make sure you gather enough boxes to pack your stuff. The boxes should be strong enough to support your items. Remember to pack light by keeping the weight below 20kgs.
- Fill out the Change of Address form at your local post office or online. This way, your mail will be forwarded to your new address, thus ensuring that you don’t miss out on any important notifications from your bank and other business associates.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- No hidden costs: Professional movers only charge you depending on the weight of your items or the distance of your move. All the expenses are factored in and calculated to give you an accurate cost. The movers are upfront with the cost of their services, and you don’t have to worry about hidden charges.
- Safety of your items: When moving, you want your belongings to get to your new house in the condition they were in before the move. Professional movers make this possible. They are trained to pack efficiently and with care to ensure your items are delivered safely. They will make sure everything is accounted for after the move.
- Experience: There’s nothing as important as hiring a highly experienced moving company when moving. They know all the ins and outs of moving and will take care of the moving process professionally. This is their area of expertise and will come prepared to deal with any obstacles that may arise. They will make sure your move progresses without any complications.
- Equipment: Heavy items such as the fridge and sofa may pose a danger if you attempt to move them, especially down the stairs. When you hire a professional moving company, they use modern equipment which simplifies their work and makes it safe to move items of any size or shape.
How to find a trustworthy mover
Research the moving company you intend to hire to find out their scope of coverage, the type of services offered and their moving rates. You want a company that knows the routes you’ll be covering well enough to avoid inconveniences along the way.
Visit the Better Business Bureau to check if your mover is listed. The BBB endorses moving companies that consistently deliver services of high standards. Companies are also ranked according to their performances. The higher the ranking, the better the services.
Yelp is especially useful if you’re looking for companies in your locality. The site provides reviews from previous customers. The reviews are honest, and you can use the information to determine which company to hire. Other sites worth checking out include TrustLink and MyMovingReviews.com.
- Military relocation
- Storage facilities
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Door to door moving
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Cheap Lake Charles movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We aim to make sure you enjoy your move and start your new life with less to worry about. With our services, we guarantee you’ll have the best moving experience ever. Each move is unique that’s why we have different moving solutions for different types of moves. Whether it’s a big or small move, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered. In case you need to store your items, we have the most secure and modern storage facilities.
For inquiries about our moving services, feel free to contact us on 888-509-3213. Get free moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com