Laguna Niguel Long Distance Moving Companies
Laguna Niguel is a beautiful hilly city located in Orange County, California, near the Pacific Ocean. With a population of slightly over 60,000, Laguna Niguel is a predominantly residential city. Moving from one state to another involves logistical processes which if not well organized can cause loss of items or damage while relocating. However, with the help of a well-established California moving company, your moving needs will be well catered for.
5 tips to make your move easier
- Pack necessary items: Sort through your stuff and pack only the necessary items. Heavy loads will require a large truck and more labor for packing and loading. You will end up spending more money.
- Have a to do list: Writing down a list of what needs to be done will put everything in order. With the list, you will be sure no important item will be left behind.
- Book early: Moving companies operate on a tight schedule. You will need to make your booking early to be guaranteed of a slot. Don’t be the last minute guy! You will end up getting disappointed. Booking early also prepares you psychologically, as you will have enough time planning on how you will settle in the new city.
- Check your new place: Before moving into your new house, it’s important to check that the house is well maintained and has no faults. Also, the house should be clean and ready for a smooth settling in.
- Consider your space: Storage space may mean all the difference when you are moving. If the house you are moving to has less space, you will need to find where to store other items. Some moving companies offer storage facilities at extra charges.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Time management: You don’t have to compromise on the amount of time you spend planning and organizing how the moving process will be. A-1 Auto Transport, does all the hard work for you. Making your moving experience pleasant and fun.
- Equipment: A professional moving company has advanced equipment that will necessitate efficient relocation services. The availability of different truck sizes ensures that all your items fit with minimum repeat trips.
- Reliability: Depending on family and friends for help may not be a good idea. Inconveniences may arise anytime leaving you stranded. Seek the services of professional movers for a full service moving pack. Once you sign a contract with a moving company you can rest assured that they will provide the services according to the agreement.
How to find the best moving company
Make the internet your friend. You get access to a ton of information about the moving companies in your region. Check if the company is licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC). Also look out for:
- A company with a good track record; this will guarantee delivery of your items in good condition as well as quality services.
- Companies that charge low rates. Avoid such companies; either they have hidden charges or they are a scam!
- Insurance cover. This is very important in the case where your items are damaged or lost in transit. You get compensated fully.
- Preferably a local company where you can negotiate face to face. You also get to look at the condition and sizes of their trucks.
- Only sign a contract once you have read and fully understood the moving company’s policy and mode of operation. The company maybe offering moving services only while you are looking for a full-service pack.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers these services:
- Full-service Moving (packing and unpacking)
- Interstate and Coast to Coast Moving
- Vehicle transport
- Moving Storage Services
- Office Relocations
- Furniture Transport (including Pool Table)
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- Military Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Moving
- Cheap Laguna Niguel movers
Why hire A-1 auto transport?
With over two decades in the transport industry, we have refined our operation systems with advanced and up to date equipment to offer seamless moving services. We have a team of dedicated workers who cater to your moving needs professionally.
We have maintained excellent reviews from the thousands of clients we have served. Besides, we take pride in our customers and strive to make A-1 Auto Transport your company of choice.
Get free moving estimates!
Call us now on 888-509-3213 for dedicated one-on-one assistance. Please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get free moving estimates!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.