LaGrange Long Distance Moving Companies
The City of LaGrange offers fascinating amenities to visitors and residents alike. There’s a ballet company, more than ten recreational centers fully furnished for every sport, art galleries and an opera company. The city boasts of a high-quality life with low cost of living. For a great moving experience, consider hiring A-1 Auto Transport. We are a professional moving company based in Georgia, providing high standard services at pocket-friendly rates. Our services are tailor-made to suit you perfectly. We also relocate vehicles.
Top 6 moving tips
- Hire a reputable moving company. Make arrangements for a pre-visit from their inspectors to assess your household items. They’ll then calculate your cost of moving and give you the estimates. This will help you plan your finances more efficiently.
- Get enough boxes for packing your stuff. Make sure the boxes are firm to keep your items safe. When packing breakables, use soft towels or newspaper to fill the spaces to prevent them from breaking.
- Make sure you have everything in writing. Read through a contract and ask for clarifications where you don’t understand before signing it.
- Use up all the food in your refrigerator before moving out. Perishable foods are tricky to transport, and most movers don’t allow it. Additionally, don’t stock up your food supply with a week to moving day.
- Have your appliances serviced and cleaned to make it easy when arranging your new house. If you are moving your fridge, let it dry out completely for at least 24 hours to prevent growth of mildew.
- Have a pet sitter or babysitter to take care of your furry friend or kids. Moving needs your attention and kids or pets may cause distractions and interfere with the moving process.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Your items are insured: When you hire a moving company, your items get insured. This means that you are entitled for compensation in case anything happens during the move. You’ll be partially covered for any loss or damage to your belongings.
- Flexibility: You have the freedom to choose a different date when you want your items packed and a separate date to move. Professional movers also provide flexible storage options for your belongings. So, if you are moving to a smaller apartment while you await the completion of your house, you don’t need to worry about your items. They have safe and secure storage facilities to store your items for as long as you want.
- Safety: Handling of heavy household items is risky and exposes you to injuries if you drop them. However, with professional movers, your safety and that of your items are paramount. They are skilled and will ensure safe delivery of your possessions.
How to find a reputable mover
To avoid being scammed by rogue movers, check for a reliable moving company with the American Moving and Storage Association. A certified member means that they have been vetted and follow the association’s Code of Ethics.
Check that the moving company you intend to hire has provided their physical address and their contact information. You can visit their business premise and get details about their operations. Also, check out if they have the right equipment for a move.
Go for a BBB Accredited moving company. This means the company is trustworthy and upholds customer satisfaction by providing services of high quality.
Consider hiring an experienced moving company. A- Auto Transport has been in business for more than two decades, and we are prepared to handle your move like the professionals we are. Your items will be in safe hands, and we’ll have you settled in no time.
Ensure that you’re only working with a licensed mover. If your move is long distance, check if your mover has a USDOT Number. If operating within the state of Georgia, the mover should have a permit from the Department of Public Safety.
Our moving services
- Door to door moving
- International moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Storage services
- Packing supplies
- Specialized and bulky relocations
- Long distance moving
We are a premier moving company in Georgia serving people across the U.S. and internationally. We continue to expand our services to cover broader geographical areas and reach more people. We strive to satisfy our customers, and the positive feedback is proof of our commitment. If you are looking for reliability, convenience, and affordability, A-1 Auto Transport has got you covered.
Hire us today by calling 888-509-3213 and speak directly to us. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com