Lafayette Long Distance Moving Companies
Lafayette is a small city nestled in California. It’s adored for its restaurants, culture and the forgiving weather. If you are planning to move this beautiful city you are in luck. We are long distance movers who serve in the bay area including Lafayette. If you heed the advice in this moving guide, you are guaranteed to enjoy a stress free move. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to make your move easier
- Stay organized: When it comes to relocating, organization is key. Ensure all of your cartons are clearly labeled. You ought to include what rooms they should be placed in as well as the contents they hold. This will make the unpacking process for the movers easier. You don’t want to end up with a heap of your belongings in your living room with no clue what goes where. Plan ahead of time where everything needs to be placed to avoid congestion and delays.
- Pack a box of essentials: In the rush to getting everything packed and loaded up, you might forget to separate some essentials before you make the big move. Have a box for toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap and other important items. This will come in handy when you get to your new home and have yet to unpack.
- Don’t forget food: Make sure to plan food options the day before. Whether it is a prepared dish, or an ordered pizza, having a good meal will keep you energized to get the heavy lifting done.
- Leave your cleaning supplies for last: After having lots of people traipsing through your old home, you’ll want to sweep and wipe down surfaces. Don’t pack away the cleaning supplies to ease this process. It’s always wise to leave your landlord happy.
- Why you need a professional moving company: Hiring a professional moving company is the safest way to move. They are trained to properly handle your belongings. You don’t have to worry that your personal items will be broken, as these experts guarantee a damage-free move. For DIY move, you will need to rent a truck, two-wheel carts, and pads to secure and keep your furniture protected. Bear in mind that these things cost a lot of money; however with movers you will enjoy all this at a subsidized cost.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
The mover you choose will determine whether your move will be successful or not. A lot of thought and research needs to be put in this process. The bare minimum for any mover should be that they are licensed, insured and bonded. Here are a few other considerations:
- Online reviews and feedback: It’s important to check online reviews and feedback of the moving company you’re considering. Make sure what their previous clients have to say about their services. It will give you a clear idea on the quality of their service.
- Cost: This step will help you plan your budget. Make sure that the home moving company that you’re considering offers a reasonable price that fits your budget. Ideally you want a mover that is flexible to offer partial as well as full services.
- Customer service: Be sure that all your questions are answered. It’s important to consider that the particular moving company you’re considering offers good customer service and satisfaction.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
Why A-1 Auto Transport
If you choose us you are assured of a dependable, damage free and speedy move. This is thanks to our highly skilled experts who have over twenty years of experience in the industry. Additionally, our large economies of scale allow us to offer affordable rates without skimping on quality. Our customers have been pleased with our services as evidenced by the many positive testimonials we have received.
Talk to us!
If you are planning a move to or from Lafayette, kindly contact our experts on our toll free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.