- Laconia Long Distance Moving Companies
- best tips to make your move easier
- Why hire a professional moving company?
- Ways to find a great moving company
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our services
- Why hire us?
- Contact us
Laconia Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to or from Laconia does not have to be complex. Our experts are trained to handle moves professionally and will help you have a smooth transition. Make your move less stressful by enlisting our services today. We are based in New Hampshire and offer exceptional moving services including vehicle transport.
5 best tips to make your move easier
- Don’t fold clothes on hangers. Make a hole in one end of a garbage bag and put the clothes inside. When you get to your new house, simply put the hangers back up and remove the garbage bag.
- Take care of minor repairs at your current house before moving out. Cover nail holes on your walls using white soap and apply a little paint over it. The walls will look as good as new.
- Pack a few essential items in a separate bag and keep it close. You will need it since you probably won’t have the energy to unpack after the long journey. Items like toiletries, toothbrushes, towels, clothes, a few utensils, and chargers will come in handy.
- Make arrangements to have your utilities discontinued at your current house and switched over to your new home. You don’t want to pay bills for services you didn’t use. Besides, doing this in advance ensures you don’t spend your first few nights in the dark.
- Use quality packing materials. The boxes should be sturdy and brand new to keep your belongings safe. Make sure everything fits perfectly in the boxes before sealing the top and bottom sides. Remember to keep the weight below 20kgs.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Equipment: Using advanced equipment makes it easier and safer to move heavy items from one point to another. Professional movers have the appropriate tools and equipment to expedite your move while maintaining the safety of those involved. You don’t have to take part in the heavy lifting because they have it under control. They use blankets, dollies, ramps, and straps to handle the heavy stuff and will deliver them intact.
- Convenience: When you hire a professional mover, you get the whole package. Full service includes packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking. The movers come prepared and have the skills to work with speed while taking care not to break anything. They know the right truck size to fit your stuff in a single trip and you won’t have to trouble yourself with all the planning.
- Affordable services: Yes, we know this might sound unbelievable but it is a fact. Moving, especially long distance, can cost you a lot. Plus, you have to drive long hours to your destination. But with a professional moving company, the expenses are calculated as one fixed bill that you only pay when your belongings are delivered. No hidden charges and no unexpected twists.
- Insurance: Professional movers are insured which means they offer full value replacement for your household items. This is very crucial since accidents are unpredictable and you wouldn’t want to lose your worldly possessions. Your mind will be at ease knowing that your items are in good hands.
Ways to find a great moving company
Request moving quotes from at least 4 moving companies. Movers offer different types of services and the charges vary. Investigate the various movers and look for services that fit your requirements. Additionally, hire a mover who covers the location of your new home.
Talk to your friends, family, and co-workers and inquire about moving companies in your area. At least one of them will have moved recently and their experience will help you determine the best company to hire. It is the quickest way to find a moving company.
Read online reviews from a trusted site like the Better Business Bureau and check the ratings of the company you are interested in. Consumers leave comments based on the performance of the mover. Also, check the complaints records to find out how your mover responds to claims.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Residential moving
- Storage options
- Packing and unpacking
- Vehicle transport
Why hire us?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we combine our expertise and modern technology to provide you with irresistible services. Our mission is to make timely and accurate deliveries no matter your destination. As a leading moving company in the U.S., you can trust us to handle your stuff with utmost care and deliver them in one piece.
Get free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page or call us now on 888-241-3110.