La Verne Long Distance Moving Companies
Are you planning to relocate to La Verne? You are in the right place. We are professional movers based in California. We know all the tricks of the trade to guarantee a successful move. All you need to do is follow our guide below. We also move cars.
Tips to make your move easier
- Identify the items you want to move: You may have accumulated items that you no longer need or use over the years. This is the right time to get rid of them. Moving with unnecessary items only bloats your moving bill.
- Put your packing supplies in order: You’d also want to start early by getting your boxes, shipping tape and packing material together. Packing cannot commence without these materials. Most big home and office supply stores sell packing materials, so get some to avoid any delay.
- Ensure you have used the perishables: Ensure you have used up the perishables before you move to your new house. Perishable items may include frozen food, paints, household cleaners, bug sprays, etc.
- Know the size of your furniture: Do not let the size of your furniture (especially the large sized ones) delay you when moving. It’s advisable to measure your doorways in the new house so that your large sized furniture will pass through the doorways and also fit into the new house.
- Start packing: It’s never too early to start packing for your move. Less frequently used items such as seasonal clothes and holiday decorations should be packed first. Label each box as you go along. This will help you know which room they belong to when you get to your new home.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Packing and packing supplies: Moving a house is an energy-draining and time-consuming task. Hiring a professional moving company will guarantee the safety of your valuables and experts will arrive on the moving day with good quality packing supplies of the right quantity and type.
- Furniture disassembly: Most professional movers also offer the service of furniture disassembly. They ensure that your bulky furniture is stripped down properly and all the dismantled parts are safely packed.
- Moving vehicle and equipment: Professional movers arrive at the location with a moving vehicle of the appropriate capacity and size, and the right moving equipment and carry out an efficient move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Finding the best mover in La Verne is no walk in the park. There are many fraudulent firms out to bait unsuspecting victims. Here is how to avoid them:
- View online reviews: There are several websites that allow users to leave reviews regarding the moving services they have enjoyed. It is a good idea to check the reviews on movers’ companies you are considering for your private or corporate relocation. Based on the ratings relocation companies have received, you can shortlist a few companies for further discussion and scrutiny. A good place to start is BBB.
- Insurance benefits: With long distance relocations, there is always a considerable risk associated with breakage and damage to items. To ensure no losses, you must check for insurance services offered by the moving company. It should be able to cover all your valuables against theft and damage while in transit.
- Licensing: Moving companies are regulated by the government, state as well as local laws. A relocating firm that carries items throughout state lines (interstate) should be certified by the Department of Transportation.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full-Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap La Verne movers
Why A-1 auto transport?
We have the manpower, equipment and experience to guarantee a successful move any time. No move is too small or too complicated for our knowledgeable team of experts. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry. Choose us if you are looking for a speedy, reliable and smooth move.
Get in touch!
If you are planning a move to or from La Verne, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.