Safe And Reliable La Quinta Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Many people troop to La Quinta in search of the ultimate golfing experience. The city doesn't disappoint. It has a substantial concentration of golf courses and resorts, which offer some of the best sceneries in California. You can free up your mind for other important things by letting A-1 Auto Transport handle everything that involves shipping cars to or from La Quinta.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|La Quinta to Las Vegas||$253||253 miles||2 - 4 days|
|La Quinta to Tuscon||$367||367 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Seattle to La Quinta||$757||1263 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Memphis to La Quinta||$1005||1676 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to La Quinta||$1020||2552 miles||7 - 9 days|
|La Quinta to New York||$1064||2661 miles||7 - 9 days|
|La Quinta to Nashville||$1132||1888 miles||5 - 7 days|
|La Quinta to Tampa||$1204||2409 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in La Quinta
We can move your vehicle from the East Coast to the West Coast, or any other part of the country. Our coverage extends to major global destinations.
Transport services offered in La Quinta
Many standard vehicles will not suffer any damage when exposed to the elements, which makes the enclosed option impractical. A low-cost alternative is to use the open-air solution. A-1 Auto Transport offers some of the most affordable rates using this model.
Sometimes the cheapest option is not the most ideal, especially when you have a highly expensive vehicle. Enclosed shipping offers the best safety features, like shield your car from inclement weather, dust, and road debris.
Our transport services include a convenient door-to-door pick-up and delivery option. One of our representatives will fetch it from any part of the world and get it sent to your residence or business premises.
The terminal-to-terminal option offers a cheaper alternative for shipping cars to or from La Quinta. You can drop-off or pick up the vehicle at the nearest transportation depot in your area. Our networks in California cover all the hubs in major towns and cities.
If you need to send your vehicle overseas, we can give you a variety of convenient options depending on whether you need to move your car by boat or by plane. You may choose between the affordable RoRo standard or the highly secure containerized transport.
Cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers excellent moving solutions for all kinds of vehicles including all standard sedans and station wagons, SUVs, boats, yachts, farm machinery, RVs, military cargo, trucks, vans, oversized cargo, and industrial equipment.
How to prepare a car for shipping
During the transportation, the vehicle will travel through several checkpoints and toll stations. The truck driver might leave it open so that the authorities can inspect it along the way. The following steps will help in checking your car’s weight and protect your precious items from possible damage or loss.
- Remove all the custom products such as aftermarket DVD players, GPS, and detachable CD players.
- Do not leave personal items and valuables in the vehicle.
- Remove or deactivate the toll tags and parking passes.
- Deactivate the alarm system or leave written instructions on how to turn it off.
- Do not leave too much gas in the tank as it might increase the load on the truck.
The loading and unloading process usually involves driving the vehicle at short intervals. Inoperable cars attract an extra cost because of added equipment. Take precautionary steps to secure parts that might break during the handling process:
- Make sure that you have a fully charged battery with working terminals.
- Leave about a quarter of gas in the tank and top off all the fluids.
- Look out for visible fluid leaks and mechanical problems. Send the vehicle for repair or write a note informing the driver of the issues.
- Remove the loose parts on the exterior or use a protective cover on them. Any custom items like bull bars, fog lights, spoilers, and ground effects should not travel on the vehicle.
- Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna.
Prepare your vehicle for the inspection by giving it a thorough wash. A pre-shipping report should include every detail of the pre-existing damage.
A-1 Auto Transport is a specialist in offering domestic and international automobile moving services. With only a few arrangements, we can give you the most pleasant experience when shipping cars to or from La Quinta. We can proudly point out a few things that set us apart from many transport companies:
- We work across all the 50 states in the U.S. Our MC and USDOT numbers can confirm that we have an interstate running authority from the FMCSA.
- We have one of the most qualified teams of professionals in addition to using modern equipment on all services.
- Every quote that you get from us includes GPS tracking and insurance.
Get free shipping quotes!
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com