Safe And Reliable La Paz County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
La Paz County is located in the western region of the state of Arizona. It shares its western border with the state of California. Its cities and towns are major destinations for top Arizona auto shippers, especially in the summer. We at A-1 Auto Transport provide the services of shipping cars to or from La Paz County, AZ. Read on to find out more about our services and why you should use them.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Phoenix to La Paz County||$136||136 miles||1-2 days|
|La Paz County to Tuscon||$248||248 miles||2-4 days|
|Sacramento to La Paz County||$484||646 miles||3-5 days|
|Colorado Springs to La Paz County||$705||940 miles||3-5 days|
|La Paz County to Omaha||$868||1447 miles||4-6 days|
|New York to La Paz County||$1022||2555 miles||7-9 days|
|La Paz County to Detroit||$1066||2132 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to La Paz County||$1223||2446 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
La Paz County car transportation services
We offer our full range of services in this county. They include:
- Intrastate car transportation: We service all locations in the state of Arizona. With drivers who are certified and familiar with routes within the state, we guarantee that your vehicle will be delivered on time. We have previously shipped cars for our La Paz County customers to locations such as Phoenix, Yuma, Flagstaff, Sierra Vista, and Tucson.
- Interstate vehicle shipping: A-1 Auto Transport is an auto shipper with nationwide coverage. So, if you are shipping to or from an out-of-state location, including Hawaii and Alaska, you are in the right place. Previously, we have shipped cars to and from states such as California, Nevada, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, New York, and Florida.
- Door-to-door pickup and drop off: We can ship your car to or from any location in La Paz County. We also offer terminal to terminal shipping which is a cheaper pickup and drop-off option. However, due to the lack of shipping terminals in the county, terminal-to-terminal shipping is not an option here. The only possible options are terminal-to-door and door-to-terminal when shipping from and to a city with a shipping terminal respectively.
- Enclosed and open-air car transport: Open car transportation is a common option. This method is cheap as the trailer can carry up to 12 vehicles. The enclosed trucks protect your vehicle from road debris and harsh weather. Whichever method you choose we will safely deliver your car to its destination.
- Luxury car transport: A Bugatti Veyron is not transported the same way as a normal sedan. The former is very expensive, and, therefore, requires being handled with care. Our luxury car transport services are specifically dedicated to sports cars, classics, antiques, and vintage cars.
Why choose us for shipping cars to or from La Paz County?
When searching for an auto transport company, you are looking for things such as insurance, licensing, experience, and reputation. We have all that and more. We operate with honesty and transparency. The main reason most Americans have had a bad experience with auto shippers is lack of transparency and communication. Our quotes do not have hidden charges, neither do we make promises we cannot keep.
With over 20 years of experience shipping cars to or from La Paz County, you can trust that we know what we are doing. We provide quality transport services at affordable rates. Our priority is customer satisfaction. So, you can book our services with the confidence that your car is in safe hands. It all starts by requesting a free quote on this page. Alternatively, you can call us on the number at the top right corner of this page.
Zip codes included in La Paz County
- 85325 – Bouse
- 85328 – Cibola
- 85334 – Ehrenberg
- 85344 – Parker
- 85346 – Quartzsite
- 85348 – Salome
- 85357 – Wenden
- 85359 – Quartzsite
- 85371 – Poston
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org