La Mesa Long Distance Moving Companies
You can choose to move to another city for various reasons; new job opportunity, to attend college or simply a change of scenery. Whatever your reason, the actual move can be tiring and challenging. Moving from one state to another involves logistical issues that need careful planning for the process to be a success. If you are relocating to the City of La Mesa, you need the services of a professional mover. We are a long distance moving company based in California.
Tips to make your move easier
- Have a checklist of what needs to be done and in what order. This will help you accomplish tasks efficiently.
- You need to inventory your household items to make it easy to account for any lost item.
- Source for plenty of boxes that are firm and of varied sizes from your local stores. You will need tape to seal them.
- Pack smaller items yourself. Leave the bulky and fragile items for the professionals to handle. Remember to pack your essentials last and keep them close for easy access.
- Sort through your items and separate the ones that you don’t need. You can decide to sell or donate these to charities near you.
- Research on the company that will move your items. Reserve your date early to avoid any delays.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Equipment: Most moving companies have the appropriate equipment for handling your most delicate household items. They have different sizes of trucks used according to the size of the household items to be moved. The large trucks can fit all your items in a single trip, making it easy and economical for you.
- Storage: In case you need to collect your household items at a later date, you will need storage space. Professional movers have adequate storage facilities where your items will be kept safely. There are extra charges to be incurred which will be determined by the duration the items will be stored.
- Insurance: Professional movers provide insurance cover for goods in transit. In case of loss or damage, the company compensates you fully. When relocating by yourself you run the risk of losing all your items in case of an accident.
- Efficiency: Professional movers have skills in packing, loading, unpacking etc. saving on time.
Finding a reliable moving company
- Start by searching online or asking for recommendations from friends and customers who have previously used the services of the company. While online check the reviews on Yelp to see how customer complaints were resolved.
- Consider a moving company which is BBB Accredited. The organization approves companies which offer services of high standards.
- The experience of a moving company plays a big role when choosing a company to hire. A company that has been in the business for a long period of time is likely to be more reliable than one that started recently. They know the routes better and the laws of different states. Interstate movers need to have the USDOT Number issued by FMCSA.
- A reliable moving company has complied with all the safety and transport regulations. Check the CPUC website to find out if they are licensed.
- Hire movers who have a good reputation and are verified by the American Moving and Storage Association. The association helps protect consumers from unscrupulous movers.
Our moving services
A-1 auto transport provides a variety of services such as:
- Long distance transport
- International relocation
- Military relocation
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Office moving
- Door to door moving
- Furniture relocation (including pool table)
- Pet transport
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Vehicle relocations
- Residential and commercial moving
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
- Cheap La Mesa movers
Why hire A-1 auto transport?
A-1 auto transport is a top-class mover in the City of La Mesa. We have been moving clients for over two decades and continue to streamline our services to accommodate the needs of each individual. We have advanced equipment that comes in handy during the move and ensures you settle within a short period of time. Our team of professionals works hard to give you the best moving solutions at affordable rates.
Book a date now. Call us on 888-509-3123 for advice on how to achieve a successful moving process. For free estimates, fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.