Safe And Reliable La Habra Heights Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of La Habra Heights is a humble city in Los Angeles County, California. The region is entirely a rural area, dedicated to farming and animal husbandry. La Habra Heights has that Mexican-country feel, with 1-acre zoning lots with a variety of ranch and home style properties. Residents of La Habra Heights trust A-1 Auto Transport as their go-to firm for auto shipping services. We have a wide service catalog that caters to the needs of different car owners. All our services are fairly priced, guaranteeing clients the most affordable shipping rates for shipping cars to or from La Habra Heights.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|La Habra Heights to San Jose||$362||362 miles||2 - 4 days|
|La Habra Heights to Tuscon||$468||468 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Seattle to La Habra Heights||$694||1157 miles||4 - 6 days|
|La Habra Heights to Tampa||$1003||2509 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Washington, D.C. to La Habra Heights||$1062||2655 miles||7 - 9 days|
|La Habra Heights to Memphis||$1067||1779 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to La Habra Heights||$1113||2784 miles||7 - 9 days|
|La Habra Heights to Nashville||$1194||1991 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within La Habra Heights
Due to the rural nature of La Habra Heights, using a carrier firm that is familiar with the environs of the region is paramount. Apart from a small real estate office, a golf course and home-based businesses, there is no major commercial activity in the region. One would even have to drive to the neighboring city of La Habra to access the nearest gas station. Additionally, some communities further away from the city center of La Habra Heights are served by non-paved roads, some of which may be too narrow for our trailers to access.
Such details directly influence the way we serve our clientele when shipping cars to or from La Habra Heights. A-1 Auto Transport treats each client individually by tailoring the car shipping experience to their needs and the resources around their locale. We serve all locations in the region.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: We transport tractors, backhoes and combine harvesters among other equipment. Our team of experts is experienced in handling such heavy tonnage autos. Additionally, all equipment onboard our trailers is covered under a heavy fright insurance policy, which guarantees prompt payment in the event of any damage. Read more about this service here.
- Truck shipping: The carriage on most trucks are advantageous to farmers especially when it comes to carrying farm produce and equipment. A-1 Auto Transport provides excellent truck shipping services for different makes and models. We ship classic, antique and vintage trucks, pickup trucks, box trucks, compact trucks, mid-sized and full-size trucks as well as commercial trucks of class 1 through 8. Get all the information you would need here.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport’s service mix is tailored to the profiles of the different types of cars we transport. These include sedans, trucks, vans, SUVs, motorcycles, RVs & motorhomes, heavy equipment, high-end cars, salvaged cars and inoperable cars.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Spare keys: The driver will need a set of keys to access the car during loading and offloading. Locate your spare set of car keys or have a copy made well in advance.
- Perform a car maintenance check: Ensure there are no fluid leaks and thereafter, fill the fluids to their recommended levels. Also ensure that all tires are properly inflated and that the car battery is sufficiently charged. This is done to ensure the driver is not inconvenienced by the car running into mechanical issues during transportation. Additionally, take note of the car’s mileage before shipping. The figure shouldn’t differ much from the mileage after shipping.
- Wash the car: All drivers are instructed to examine the car before it is turned over to them. From the examination, a car hauler’s inspection report is drafted. The report details any pre-existing damage that the carrier firm is not liable for. Such details may be obscured if the car is dirty.
- Remove all personal belonging: The Department of Transportation mandates that all carrier firms should not transport goods that are deemed ‘household’ in nature. Ensure you remove all clothing, electronics, appliances, groceries and general shopping items. Also remove all aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers to save them from loss or damage.
- Fuel: We advise against shipping a car with a full tank of gas. Reason being, a full tank of gas makes the car weightier, which in turn, attracts a higher shipping fee. Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas, which is enough for covering the movements involved with car shipping. You can arrange to buy a few gallons of fuel on the side if the destination is far from a gas station.
Why choose us?
We have 25+ years of experience, which makes us the most qualified and skilled carrier firm for the job.
Next time you think of shipping cars to or from La Habra Heights, try services from A-1 Auto Transport!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.