Safe And Reliable La Habra Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
La Habra is a highly industrialized commercial center in Orange County, California. Businesses, construction and manufacturing industries provide employment to the residents of La Habra, who often have to commute to work from the bedroom communities just on the outskirts of the city. A-1 Auto Transport provides professional car shipping services at rock bottom prices, which ensure clients have their private cars transported in time whenever the need arises. Our service catalog also caters to the needs of different commercial clients, making us the go-to firm for many clients seeking professional services for shipping cars to or from La Habra.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|La Habra to Phoenix||$357||357 miles||2 -4 days|
|La Habra to San Francisco||$406||406 miles||2 -4 days|
|Denver to La Habra||$602||1004 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to La Habra||$918||1531 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Milwaukee to La Habra||$1022||2045 miles||6 - 8 days|
|La Habra to Miami||$1086||2717 miles||7 - 9 days|
|La Habra to New York||$1114||2785 miles||7 - 9 days|
|La Habra to New Orleans||$1132||1887 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within La Habra
The car shipping industry is broadly divided into two types of firms; carrier and brokerage. Carrier firms are those with the resources needed to ship different cars. Brokerage firms operate in middleman capacity by buying the car shipping order from you and reselling it to a carrier firm. While one has some advantages over the other, using a carrier firm is the surest way to enjoy deliveries across different locations.
A-1 Auto Transport, having been licensed by the FMCSA as a carrier firm, operates by interacting with clients from their homes, business addresses or terminal points across La Habra. Years of such service have seen us make timely deliveries across all locations when shipping cars to or from La Habra. We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities which include La Habra Heights, Brea, Fullerton, La Mirada, East Whitter and Whitter.
Auto transport services we provide
A-1 auto Transport provides professional freight services to industries and other commercial clients in La Habra. We provide different freight services including distribution services, refrigerated freight and general cargo hauling. The three main freight shipping plans we offer include:
- Less-Than-Truckload (LTL): This freight plan is for shipping a small load that does not fill up an entire freight truck. We provide reasonable prices depending on the size and type of load in question.
- Truck Load (TL): This freight plan is recommended for shipping extremely large or goods of sensitive nature, like refrigerated freight. We reserve an entire truck for shipping the load.
- Intermodal Freight: This freight service is best used when shipping internationally. The load is shipped inside an intermodal container which makes it easy to transport across different modes of transportation like road and across the sea.
Motorcycles are cheaper to ship due to their small size. We transport both American and foreign models, including Peugeot, Kawasaki, Harley-Davidson, BMW, Ducati and Suzuki among others. Clients get to choose between three motorcycle shipping options:
- Containerized shipping: This involves shipping the two wheel inside an intermodal container. The container provides extra protection against tree branches, small pebbles, adverse weather conditions and such other hazards.
- Crated shipping: Here, the two wheel is loaded inside a wooden crate before shipping. The crate offers the same protection from external hazards as intermodal containers do, but at a much affordable price.
- Open air shipping: We use open carriers to ship the motorcycle. The two wheel is loaded onto the flatbed racks of the open carrier and shipped as it is. It’s the most affordable option available.
Types of cars we transport
- RVs: Toy haulers, teardrop trailers, popup campers, folding campervans, travel trailers, hybrid trailers, motor coaches, fifth wheels as well as class A, B and C motorhomes.
- SUVs: Crossovers, compact, hybrid, military and luxury SUVs.
- Trucks: tow trucks, pickup trucks, delivery trucks, food trucks, large trucks and commercial trucks of class 1 through 8.
- Heavy equipment: tractors, truck loaders, concrete mixers, excavators, bulldozers and harvesters among others
We also ship different models of sedans, motorcycles, high-end cars and ATVs.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Have a copy made for the driver.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no irregularities that would cause mechanical issues during transportation.
- Remove all personal belongings from the car.
- Have the car washed before the day of shipping.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the loading and offloading of the car.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Take clear pictures of every side of the car.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Why opt for our services?
We have a transparent pricing policy that guarantees fair prices with no hidden costs whatsoever.
We offer free quoting!
Need to budget for your car shipping? Click here to access A-1 Auto Transport’s free online quoting services. We shall provide you with a reliable estimate of the cost of shipping cars to or from La Habra.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org