- Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Moving Company
- How To Find The Best Mover In Kokomo
- Tips To Make Your Move Smooth And Swift
- A-1 Auto Transport
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Contact Us Today
Long Distance Moving Companies
Kokomo was named the ‘City of Firsts’ due to its technological innovations of the 19th century. Most technological innovations involved automobiles, agriculture and weaponry. A huge part of Kokomo’s economy still relies on the automobile industry, though it has diversified into agriculture. Large gas reserves were responsible for the developmental boom that pushed the city to the upper echelons of the richest cities in Indiana. Move to Kokomo and view over 10 historical buildings registered with National Register of Historical Places. Other notable attractions include the Kokomo Automotive Museum and the Kelley Agricultural Museum. The city with 60,000 residents is the county seat of Howard County. A long distance move is demanding, but it can get easy by using professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport. Move to Kokomo and start afresh. The residents are welcoming and there are various opportunities for all visitors. A-1 Auto Transport also deals with vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
- Reliability: You can depend on a moving company to handle your move. They want to conduct an exemplary move so you can refer them to your friends. The company arrives at the prescribed time, fully equipped. They split the move amongst themselves and have a team leader who observes time. This establishes that all items are handled. They deal with specialized and bulky items alike. There is nothing impossible for a professional mover. Using friends to help with your move may be stressful. Some may not show up on moving day while those that show up may work at a slow pace. They are inexperienced and hence expect several delays and accidents. Your friends may break valuable possessions causing you loss.
- Peace of mind: Moving is tedious. The heavy lifting, numerous tasks and worries keep you unsettled the entire day. Not knowing whether your friends will show up is a cause for alarm. You also have to ensure the safety of your items. The best choice to do your packing, loading and transporting the items is using professional services. Moving companies have adequate labor to handle all moving tasks. They are well equipped and have years of experience conducting several types of moves. They arrive, work and deliver the items to the agreed destination at the right time. In case you need extra services, movers are flexible and can accommodate special needs. Knowing you items are safe and the move is going on as planned, keeps you relaxed. Save yourself the stress and hire a professional mover.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Kokomo
Moving companies that have been members of IHMW for more than 10 years are reliable. They have the best experience and moving equipment to handle long distance moves. The association strictly assesses all moving companies before registration.
Search customer review sites like Yelp and Movereviews.com. The sites have verified and trusted reviews from thousands of customers that will help you know how the company handles customers.
All moving companies in Indiana have an INDOT number from FMCSA. Use the government website to crosscheck the company’s information. View:
- The safety rating from the crashes section
- The company’s physical addresses
- The number of trucks and drivers a company owns
- The validity of the license to handle household items
Tips to make your move smooth and swift
Scope the new premises ahead of the move. Acquaint yourself with the neighbors and amenities before moving in. Visit with cleaning supplies and note any renovations required. Confirm your furniture and large items can fit in the doorways and staircases.
Procure and rent moving supplies from U-Haul.com. The site also has an exchange programme for moving supplies and the best moving tips.
Pack personal items, clothes and utilities in suitcases, trash bags and laundry bins to save on the number of boxes used.
Separate personal items and move them in your car. Remember to make copies of important documents.
Change your address and update it at I am moving, to reach thousands of businesses.
Recover from the long journey by listening to music or taking a warm bath. Use the first night bag for a few days and unpack after you are well rested.
A-1 Auto Transport
We have favorable ratings across multiple customer review sites like Transportreviews.com and Movers.com. This is proof of our dedication to customer satisfaction. We have earned an A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Interstate moves
- Furniture moves
- Senior moves
- Office moves
- Military moves
- Pool table moves
- Local moves
- International moves
- Cheap Kokomo movers
Contact us today
Talk to us on 1-888-241-3110 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get free professional moving advice.