Kodiak Long Distance Movers
Alaska can be a challenging place to move to if you are not well prepared. Moving to or from a city such as Kodiak needs a lot of planning. If you want to make your transition easier, check out a good moving company operating in the area.
If you are a car owner, it would be wise to ship your car in advance. Lucky for you, we provide one of the best car shipping services in Alaska.
Read on for more.
How to make moving easier
Here are a few tips that can help make the move easier for you:
- Get as much information as you can about your new town. If you are planning to move to Kodiak, then you should know everything about it; from the transport routes to entertainment joints, to police stations and supermarkets. Anything to make the transition easier. The same applies if you are moving away from Kodiak.
- Pack as soon as you decide to move. It would be wise if you started packing early. If you do so, you will have time to pack more efficiently.
- Get rid of items you may no longer need. Sort all your belongings by disposing whatever you don’t need in order to economize on space. This will go a long way in lowering your overall cost of moving.
- Hire a moving company. Get yourself the best moving gift. Just hire a moving company! They are better skilled and more efficient.
Why you should hire a moving company
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy if you hire a moving company:
- Movers are reliable. Instead of asking your friends and family for help when moving, contract a moving company instead.
- They have skilled manpower. Moving companies have trained personnel who will undertake the move faster and more efficiently.
- All your furniture is insured. The moving company is required by law to protect all your office or apartment furniture from any form of loss or damage. Therefore, you can rest easy knowing that any broken or lost pieces of furniture will be replaced or repaired.
- Moving companies have the right equipment. Do you have a pool table? A piano table? A family heirloom maybe? Moving all these delicate pieces of furniture on your own can be very daunting. Moving companies have the appropriate equipment to safely transport such furniture.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What to look for in a moving company
Here are some of the things you should look for in a moving company:
- A valid license with the FMCSA. Before you hire a moving company, ensure that they have a valid USDOT number with the FMCSA. You need to be sure that the company in question is authorized to provide moving services.
- Insurance. A good moving company should protect its clients from any form of theft or damage. Therefore, choose a mover that has an insurance policy in place.
- Good reviews. Online review sites give a clearer picture of exactly what type of services the mover provides. Before you hire a moving company, make sure that they have positive reviews.
- Pocket-friendly rates. Choose a mover that offers affordable services without any additional or hidden charges.
- Experience and area of operation. Choose a mover that operates within the area you’re moving to and from.
What We Offer
- Cross-country moving
- Heavy and delicate furniture moving
- Commercial, apartment, and residential relocations
- Military relocation
- Local and long distance moving
- Auto transport
- Interstate moving
- Student moves
- Door to door moving
- Same day movers
- Full-service packing and unpacking
- Cheap Kodiak movers
- At A-1 Auto Transport, we are committed to safe and timely delivery of all your office equipment or household items.
- We provide one of the best-rated services to or from Kodiak.
- All our carriers come fitted with state-of-the-art tracking devices that keep you in the loop throughout the move.
Talk To Us
Talk to us today and make the most out of your relocation. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for the best moving experience. You are welcome to initiate the conversation with any one of our representatives by filling the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.