- Car Transport Knox County Near Me
- Knox County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Areas We Cover To Or From Knox County
- Our Service Portfolio
- Ship With Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Knox County
Car Transport Knox County Near Me
One of the main goals of A-1 Auto Transport is to get your car to Knox County on time. Our team focuses on making sure that vehicles are shipped to various destinations and delivered within agreed timelines. We have a large fleet of trucks that can move single and multiple units safely. Our drivers are well trained and make every effort to keep your car safe while in transit. No matter your location in Ohio, we assure you of on-time delivery both day and night.
Knox County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Knox County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Knox County to Indianapolis||$143||238 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Knox County to New York||$304||507 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Knox County to Atlanta||$379||632 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Knox County||$426||710 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to Knox County||$435||725 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Knox County||$1242||2071 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Knox County to San Diego||$1375||2292 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Knox County to Seattle||$1428||2380 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Knox County
Shipping cars to or from Knox County is done in a professional manner, no matter your location. We have shipped thousands of vehicles to all the parts of the 530 square mile area, making us a favorite in the county. The roads that crisscross the county are also familiar to our drivers making shipping an easier task for us. One of the roads considered vital in the county is U.S Highway 62 that runs from the south to the north granting access to major cities and towns. We ship different types of vehicles to these metropolitan areas on a regular basis.
In addition to Knox County, we also move vehicles to nearby counties such as Richland County to the north, Coshocton County to the east, Licking County to the south, Delaware County to the southwest, Morrow County to the northwest, Ashland County and Holmes County to the northeast. These adjacent counties include Ohio State Routes 3, 13,229, 661 and 715.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Our service portfolio
Our services are designed to make shipping cars to or from Knox County effective and successful. Some of the services we offer are:
- Container shipping: Shipping a vehicle by container is the safest way to get it to its final destination in one piece. The containers which are covered on every side by durable material keep the car from coming into contact with hazardous elements. Majority of our containers can haul standard size vehicles to destinations within the US with oversize vehicles being better off moved by Roll On Roll Off shipping. Also, the cost of container shipping is affordable regardless of the final drop off point.
- Classic car shipping: Classic cars are often old cars that have been well maintained over the years resulting in increased value for the vehicle. We often ship such vehicles to locations nationwide and abroad on behalf of our clients. The antique cars are moved using covered transport trailers to reduce any chances of getting damaged along the way. No matter the size of your classic car or the final destination, we can move it for you at a pocket friendly rate.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport ships a wide array of vehicles within the domestic market and globally as well. We have a combined experience of twenty plus years and guarantee exemplary service at all times. For us to get involved in shipping cars to or from Knox County on your behalf, you only need to call (800) 452-2880 for a free quote!
Zip codes included in Knox County
|43005 Bladensburg||43014 Danville||43028 Howard||43050 Mount Vernon|
|43006 Brinkhaven||43019 Fredericktown||43037 Martinsburg|
|43011 Centerburg||43022 Gambier||43048 Mount Liberty|