We can all get attached to our cars. After all, our cars can become a part of us, especially if we use them every day. But whether you’re trying to hold on to your current car for as long as possible or simply are curious about what’s out there, here’s a helpful guide that will allow you to assess your particular situation:
The Repairs/Maintenance Issues are Becoming More Frequent
Repairs and various maintenance issues are a normal part of having a car…but that’s if they don’t occur all of the time. If you’ve noticed an uptick in the amount of issues that your car may be having, such as issues with the exhaust systems, the engine, the radiators, and so forth, it might be time to consider finally switching over to a new car.
It’s not only about avoiding the inconvenience of having to constantly take your car in for repairs or maintenance, but it’s also an issue of safety. Having your car break down as you’re driving can put your life and the lives of others at risk.
The Repair and Maintenance Costs Aren’t Worth It
Ask yourself another question: instead of constantly having to pay for costly repairs to keep your car running smoothly, would it instead be better to trade it in or sell it for a new car? One helpful tip is to add up all of your repair costs for the year and see how much the amount would differ from making monthly car payments on a new car.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
You Want the Latest Safety Features
Newer car models have additional safety features, many of which now come standard, that older cars simply can’t compete with. Some of these safety features include:
- Forward-collision warning;
- Curtain airbags;
- Rear-facing camera;
- Electronic stability control;
- Lane departure warning;
- Blind spot warning;
- Automatic braking.
Not all of these features will come standard with newer cars, but you can expect at least some of them, with the option to add more on. If you have children, these are features that you might want to consider, especially since they have been proven to work.
Connectivity is Important
Assuming that your current car doesn’t have much in the way of connectivity, if you are someone who always likes to stay connected, newer car models will be perfect for you. The standard connectivity features in new cars include:
- Bluetooth connectivity (useful for hands-free calls);
- USB ports.
Other additional connectivity features that may not come standard, but are optional, may include:
- Built-in GPS navigation;
- Voice command features;
- App integration capabilities, such as for music streaming services.
Your smartphone will be able to become an extension of your vehicle.
Only you can decide if it’s time to buy a new car, but with auto loan rates still extremely low, now is a good time to finally make the switch!
At A-1 Auto Transport, we’ll do our best to work with you on transporting your vehicle from a rural area. Our team of experts will be completely transparent on how the entire process works. Make sure to contact us today for your free quote!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory