Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Knightdale, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Knightdale Long Distance Moving Companies
Are you planning a move to Knightdale? It is advisable to use a moving company for a long distance move since they are skilled and well-equipped. Knightdale is one of the fastest growing cities in Wake County, North Carolina. The city is surrounded by beautiful parks which have tributaries and streams cutting across neighborhoods. It also has modern amenities such as amphitheaters, state-of-the-art hospitals and malls. If you have planned a move, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We are the most equipped moving and auto transport company in North Carolina.
Why you need a moving company
- A one-time fee: Moving companies conduct moves on a regular basis and easily account for all moving costs such as fuel, labor, and materials. They charge all the costs in an in-house estimate which ensures the customer is aware of all their expenses. The final moving cost rarely exceeds the estimated cost. When handling a self-move, most people do not consider charges such as custom duties which make the final moving cost higher than the estimate.
- Extra services: You could have special requests during your self-move that your helpers cannot handle. Moving companies have developed with time to cater for all their customer requirements through their moving consultant. The companies go the extra mile to provide services such as full-service moves, pet transport and storage services.
- Customer service and satisfaction: Moving companies have experienced personnel. They are trained on the different moving processes such as packing, loading and transport. Moving companies also have a customer support team that handles you professionally by promptly answering the phone and responding to your queries satisfactorily.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Checklist for a reliable mover
Check the experience of a moving company before hiring them. Experienced movers have the best services in the moving industry. They know all the best moving techniques and have adequate moving resources to handle your move efficiently. Use the Better Business Bureau to verify the experience of a moving company. They have business profiles of over 6,000 moving companies.
Ensure that you are dealing with a legitimate company. Check the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association for the requirements of all state to state moving companies. Some of the basic requirements include a valid household goods moving license and proper insurance. Use the North Carolina Utilities Commission to verify local moving companies.
Check that the mover you want to hire has a good standing with their customers. The quality of a company’s services can be determined through the reviews of previous customers. A reliable moving company has positive reviews from a majority of the customers they handle. A mediocre moving company on the other hand has numerous customer complaints.
Ask several moving companies for an online moving estimate and compare the type of services they provide and the rates charged. Choose the company with affordable costs, a fixed delivery window and quality services. Ensure the company follows up the estimate with a through walkthrough.
- Do not sign incomplete or blank documents. They can be later be manipulated to include dubious clauses.
- Do not sign a contract without the presence of a witness.
Tips for a stress-free move
- Hire a professional mover to handle your move. Consult the company when setting a moving date to ensure it is convenient for both of you.
- Keep in touch with the moving company. They should have your addresses and contacts just in case of emergency.
- Use friends to help with packing. Play some music and provide them with refreshments to keep the mood interesting.
- Get rid of items you do not need before you begin packing. Moving with such household goods will weigh down your move physically and financially.
- Read the moving booklet from the FMCSA for the best moving tips to make your long distance move efficient.
- Document the condition of your goods and take an inventory. Use it on delivery day to confirm whether all your belongings have arrived and in the condition they left.
Why trust A-1 Auto Transport with your move?
Our principles of efficiency, communication and sustainability have ensured we serve thousands of customers annually. This has also resulted in 5-star ratings and multiple referrals from our customers.
Our moving services
- Military moves
- House moves
- Local moves
- Furniture moves
- Storage services
- Pet transport
- Pool table moves
- Small moves
- Piano moves
- Senior moves
- Office moves
- Government moves
Make the switch
Get in touch with us at A-1 Auto Transport or call us on 1-888-509-3213 and book your move. Fill out the form at the top of our page for a free no-obligation quote.