Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Klamath Falls, Oregon Professional Auto Transport
Klamath Falls is a quiet, small city in Oregon where outdoor living and recreation is very popular. There are many things to do outdoors whether it’s summertime or wintertime including horseback rides down long and winding woodland trails, outdoor ice skating at a large manmade rink, camping, and fishing by Upper Klamath Lake and even a canoe trail where visitors can canoe down the river and visit a large wildlife refuge at Rocky Point, a large community on Pelican Bay on the shores of Upper Klamath Lake. The city is also home to the 173rd Fighter Wing of the National Guard and hosts many military related events annually. Klamath Falls is a center for geothermal heat and due to this, the local public swimming pool is able to stay open year round even through the cold winter months.
You can visit the City of Klamath Falls website to find information about local utilities, things to do in the city and fun facts about the history of Klamath Falls.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Klamath Falls to San Jose||$387||387 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Bismarck to Klamath Falls||$863||1439 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Klamath Falls to Chicago||$952||1588 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Omaha to Klamath Falls||$1026||2052 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Klamath Falls to Chicago||$1088||2176 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Washington, D.C to Klamath Falls||$1094||2737 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Klamath Falls to Baton Rouge||$1167||2334 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Boston to Klamath Falls||$1207||3019 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Klamath Falls
Shipping a car to Klamath Falls can be easily accomplished when you hire a professional auto transporter. Use these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to ensure that your car is in tip-top shape for long distance transport:
- Before the car is picked up you should have it serviced to ensure that the fluids are checked and filled, the tires are in good condition and the battery is charged.
- Cars must be inspected before they can be loaded for transport. Be sure to wash the car so the driver can see all surfaces clearly when the inspection is performed.
- Plan your schedule so you will be present when the car is picked up and delivered. Due to the inspection, it will be important for you to personally view the car to check the condition and to be able to sign all paperwork stating that you agree with the written report on the car condition.
- Make sure the company has an after-hours number where you can reach an agent.
- Exchange contact information with the driver. If the transport is delayed it is best that the driver can reach you personally. Also, if you have an emergency and may be running late to meet the driver you will need to contact him to let him know in advance.
- Remove all personal items from inside the car, disable the alarm and double-check the car to make sure it is in good driving condition before it’s loaded.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Klamath Falls Auto Transport Directory
Mat Auto Transport
Mat Auto Transport is a nationwide auto transport company that provides local and long distance transport for cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s to and from the Klamath Falls area of Oregon. They are fully licensed and insured and have full registration with the US DOT.
5610 Crater Lake Ave,
Central Point, OR 97502
Puddle Jumper Towing
Puddle Jumper Towing has three locations in Oregon and they provide 24/7 towing, transport and wrecker service. They provide recovery services, overnight vehicle storage and local and long distance vehicle transport for all types of motor vehicles. They also do roadside assistance including battery charges, winch service, accident assistance, gas delivery, lockouts, unwanted junk car removal, light and medium duty tire changes and light and medium duty travel trailer towing. All services are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
Klamath Falls includes ZIP codes
97601, 97602, 97603, 97625.