Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Kissimmee, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Kissimmee Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to a different state or city gives us a chance to start over. We leave our old friends with the hope of making new ones. It’s a big deal. You can make your move a success by involving the services of A-1 Auto Transport, a Florida based professional moving company. We transport vehicles, offer full-service package among other unique services. Hire us today and let us handle your move to Kissimmee.
Top 5 moving tips
- Clean and defrost your refrigerator 24 hours prior to moving. This will get rid of any foul smell. Use plastic wrap to keep the doors from opening while the refrigerator is being moved.
- Designate a separate box for packing items that you wish to donate or sell. This will leave your house with less clutter and you only carry what you need. This will also minimize your cost since your load will weigh less.
- Plan your budget carefully to ensure you don’t overspend on the move. Getting estimates of at least 3 movers will help you approximate what you’re going to spend.
- Avoid the last minute rush by starting to pack early. You’ll not only have ample time to pack, but you’ll also ensure nothing important is left behind.
- Ask your mover to give you a list of things they don’t move. Most professional movers don’t move houseplants, flammable materials, pets, and valuables.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Convenience: When moving long distance, you need to hire a moving company that has the know-how and skills to deliver your household items safely. The movers are able to pack quickly and efficiently and have you settled within a short time.
- Time management: If you run a tight schedule at work and you can’t get time to plan for your move, then you’re better off hiring professional movers. They will organize the whole process for you, have your items delivered and arranged at your new house. This, of course, will depend on the type of services you paid for.
- Equipment: Professional movers have the right equipment to move heavy and bulky household items. Items like a pool table, sofa or fridge are delicate and require proper handling. The crew of a professional moving company is trained for this type of work and will have your items loaded safely and delivered without any marks.
- Insurance: If you move on your own and accidentally break any items, you’ll be forced to dig deep into our pocket to replace them. However, when you hire professional movers, they’ll be held liable for any damages to your household items. To confirm the compliance of your moving company, search the Licensing and Insurance Public database for details about their insurance.
How to find a reputable mover
Start by checking out a company’s review and ratings with the Better Business Bureau. A reputable mover has good ratings and positive reviews from a majority of past customers. The bureau gives credibility to companies that have consistently delivered quality services over a long period of time.
A reliable mover must adhere to both the federal and state regulations to be allowed to operate. Hire a mover that has been licensed by the FMCSA and issued with a USDOT Number. This permits the mover to traverse the different states legally. Intrastate movers must have an IM Number issued by the FDACS.
Most companies are able to track the movement of your items and give you real-time updates. Your household items are inventoried electronically, which is faster and easier. This way you can easily tell if anything goes missing.
Check the website of a moving company to find out if they have provided their contact details and if they have physical offices. Don’t accept dealing with movers who operate in the shadows and don’t even have trucks.
Our moving services
- Door to door relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Supply of packing materials
- Interstate moving
- Storage services
- Cheap Kissimmee movers
Why use us?
Our mission is to deliver high-quality services at low prices. At A-1 Auto Transport, we don’t care whether your move is small or big. We ensure your household items are handled with care and delivered to your desired destination without delay. If you’re looking for a reliable, convenient and affordable moving company, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
Get your quotes
To book your spot now, call our friendly customer representatives on 888-509-3213. Get your free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.