- Safe And Reliable Kingsport Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Kingsport Vehicle Transport Companies
- Kingsport, Tennessee Auto Transport Company Directory
- Ireson’s Logistics & Commercial Storage
- Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport
- Sumner Logistics
- Kingsport Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Kingsport Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Kingsport Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Needs tips or advice about having a car shipped in Kingsport, Tennessee? On this page, you’ll find the answers to a lot of the common questions that first-time customers have, as well as a listing of local companies that provide auto transport in and around Kingsport. Whether you need a vehicle shipped across the state or across the country, this guide will help you find the right company for the job! We encourage readers to call us with their questions or get a free estimate by completing the online form to the right.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kingsport to Cleveland||$129||129 miles||1-2 days|
|Nashville to Kingsport||$277||277 miles||2-4 days|
|Kingsport to Detroit||$415||553 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago to Kingsport||$434||578 miles||2-4 days|
|Kingsport to New Orleans||$524||698 miles||3-5 days|
|Kingsport to Kansas City||$622||829 miles||3-5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Kingsport||$1140||1900 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Kingsport||$1149||2298 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Kingsport Vehicle Transport Companies
Insurance Issues - By law, any company that ships your car needs to be registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), which requires that insurance is included in the price of the shipment. Licensed carriers must have liability insurance as well as cargo insurance that covers any damages to a vehicle while in their care. The minimum insurance levels required by the FMCSA are enough to cover most damages that would occur in the course of the normal shipping process, especially for standard vehicles. Customers that ship expensive, luxury, or exotic cars sometimes choose to purchase additional insurance to ensure they have enough coverage to match the value of the vehicle. For these customers, it is usually recommended that an enclosed carrier be used for maximum safety and protection.
You can look up insurance and license information for auto shippers by using this online resource from the FMCSA.
- Storage - In some circumstances, you may need short-term storage for your vehicle, either before or after it is shipped. Many auto transport companies have facilities and delivery terminals in multiple cities making it easy to arrange for temporary storage of your vehicle, if necessary. If you know that you’re going to need storage, even for just a day or two, it’s a good idea to mention it to the shipper at the time you book your transport so they make reserve you a spot at a local storage depot. While not every company has storage available, most will have connections with local garages and storage yards that they can put you in touch with. When you’re able to book storage and shipping with one company, it’s usually more cost-effective. Auto storage facilities, like delivery terminals, are most frequently located in major metro areas.
- Recommendations - It’s not always easy to get a good recommendation for an auto shipper, mainly because not everyone has dealt with auto transport companies before. You can always find online reviews at websites like Yelp and your local Better Business Bureau, but you should take these reviews with a grain of salt. The best place to get a referral or advice for auto shipping is from someone that has regular interactions with them. This includes professionals like auto dealers, car rental agencies, real estate agents, apartment managers, and towing and wrecking yards, just to name a few. These types of businesses usually have some knowledge or experience with auto moving that you may find helpful while trying to find the right company to ship your car.
Visit the City of Kingsport’s official website to find other businesses and services that are available locally.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Kingsport, Tennessee Auto Transport Company Directory
Ireson’s Logistics & Commercial Storage
Ireson’s is a moving, storage and auto transport company in Kingsport that’s an affiliate of Mayflower Movers. They offer nationwide service, international auto transport, and home moving services.
900 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Kingsport, TN 37660
Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport
Hansen & Adkins is another coast to coast auto shipper and has office locations in California, Texas, and throughout the Southeast. They are a member of the Auto Haulers Association of America and have been in business since 1994.
480 Dick Buchanan Street
La Vergne, TN 37086
Sumner Logistics handles many different types of transport services, including auto transport to locations around the world. They specialize in international auto shipments and also deliver to Guam, Hawaii, and Micronesia.
731 Belvedere Drive
Gallatin, TN 37066
Kingsport Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Holston Heights||Highland Park||Cliffside|
|West View Park||Huntington Hills|
Kingsport includes ZIP codes
37660, 37662, 37663, 37664, 37665, 37669.