Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Killen, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Killen Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Killen is one of the towns that appeals to people who are looking to settle in a calm and reserved setting. Each small town in Alabama is unique. The most common feature across such towns is the rich and vibrant culture passed across generations. Killen holds annual festivities to celebrate its founders. A-1 Auto Transport holds the safest record for shipping cars to or from Killen.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Killen to Atlanta||273$||273 miles||2-4 days|
|Indianapolis to Killen||409$||409 miles||2-4 days|
|Tampa to Killen||547$||729 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Killen||690$||920 miles||3-5 days|
|Killen to New York||736$||981 miles||3-5 days|
|Killen to Washington D.C.||1115$||1858 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Service coverage in Killen
We can deliver your vehicle to any part of Killen. Our network extends through to all parts of Alabama. You can ship your vehicle with us from any state across America or any part of the world.
Transport services offered in Killen
The enclosed shipping option offers the best care for expensive luxury cars, vintage cars, and high-performance sports cars. This mode of transportation takes longer to schedule. The cost of enclosed transport is higher that open-air shipping. All that you need to send your car across Alabama on the cheap is find a spot on one of our open trailers. You will share the cost to ship with close to a dozen other vehicles. It is the most commonly used transport option including by people who are shipping cars to or from Killen. We have two delivery options.
- Terminal shipping is the common delivery standard. You will send the car to an appointed shipping terminal where the transport will receive it. The transporter ships the car to another shipping terminal where you will go to collect it. This option can save you money if you stay near the shipping terminals.
- Some people find it overbearing to move around shipping terminals. Terminal shipping is not the best option when you run a busy schedule. It is also a risky option for high-end vehicles, especially the ones with low ground clearance. It is more convenient to pay for the door-to-door shipping option. We will fetch your car from any part of the world and deliver it to your home or office.
We have a variety of international shipping services that fit your needs and budget.
- You may choose the roll-on/roll-off option as the cheapest form of transportation.
- Container shipping is a great option if you want to send your household goods and valuables along with the car.
- You may choose to transport the car by boat or by plane.
Cars that we ship
- ATV and motorcycle shipping
- Boat and yachts transport
- Ordinary car and SUV transport
- Electric car shipping
- Truck shipping
- RV transport
- Freight cargo and heavy machinery transport
Preparing your car for shipping
- Start by taking out all your valuables from the vehicle.
- Clean the car to attain more productive inspection results.
- Cut down the gas level to about a quarter of the tank.
- Check the tire pressure, fluid levels, and battery charge.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Prepare a list of special operation instructions for the driver.
- Remove external parts that could get damaged, fold in the side-view mirrors, retract the antenna, and cover anything that you can’t remove.
Benefits of shipping your car with A-1 Auto Transport
We have enough shipping experience having worked in the industry for more than two decades. You can count on every word we say, as we know what it takes to deliver your vehicle. You can stop worrying about delayed deliveries and jobs that never take off. We have a self-managed fleet couple with modern equipment and professional staff to work on every assignment. A-1 Auto Transport lets you ship to any part of the world. We are present across all states in the U.S. and major destinations across the world.
Choosing a reliable transporter
Online reviews can help to boost your confidence in a company as well as give you an idea of the service quality. Look for detailed customer reviews on trusted networks such as the Better Business Bureau. Look for a company that has experience in shipping cars to or from Killen to help you with the shipping. You may ask the company for proof of this experience. The US Department of Transportation has a regulatory body that deals with enforcement in auto transportation. One of the rules is that all transport brokers must get an MC license and trucking companies must get the MC and a USDOT license. Checking the insurance policy is key in verifying company’s values on safety. Ensure that your car gets full insurance protection for the journey.
Get your free quote today
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.