Safe And Reliable Kerr County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Kerr County is among 41 administrative regions that sit on the Edwards Plateau. The Interstate 10 runs through the county. It offers the best connection across Texas with its long stretch from east to west. A-1 Auto Transport is highly reliable on shipping cars to or from Kerr County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kerr County to Albuquerque||$496||662 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kerr County to Denver||$660||880 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kerr County to Phoenix||$699||933 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Indianapolis to Kerr County||$724||1208 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Nashville to Kerr County||$729||973 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Kerr County||$757||1263 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kerr County to Los Angeles||$783||1305 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kerr County to New York||$1114||1858 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
We are there when you need us
Seasonal residents move down south into Texas for different reasons. Some look for an escape from the cold experienced in the north during winter. Others come because of work assignments; that includes professional athletes. Most people are usually not sure if they can rely on public transportation to get around. Therefore, the best thing is to bring your car along when making such a move.
The feedback we get from classic car enthusiasts is overwhelming. Our enclosed trailers use some of the latest technology in improving the safety on your car. We have moved from simply offering protection from dust and inclement weather:
- Air ride suspensions make the ride extremely smooth even on bumpy roads.
- Hydraulic lift gates can adjust to the ground clearance level of any car.
- Nylon straps make sure that we do not scratch your car while securing it inside the truck.
Auto dealerships can get more cars moved in one trip at very affordable rates. The cheapest option for shipping cars to or from Kerr County is by open trailer. We have high-capacity trailers that can load up to a dozen cars on a trip. We can deliver directly to your premises through the door-to-door service. Permanent residents can make use of our service when buying a new car or moving to a different state. You probably know your way around the state. That means terminal shipping could work just fine. In fact, it may help you to save up on the shipping costs.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you can trust us
- We get all our cars insured for transportation. Your estimate will always have this charge included at no extra cost. Some transporters hide this fact, only to send you an inflated bill later on, citing insurance charges. You also get one of the best coverage policies available; full replacement value.
- With A-1 Auto Transport, you get better guarantees on our reliability. We have proven experience on shipping cars to or from Kerr County. Our overall experience in auto shipping runs over two decades. We have worked with different clients and solved many problems during this time. Read up on some of the feedback we get on our website.
- Satellite tracking gives you better peace of mind. The best thing about is that we don’t charge for this service. You can follow the progress of your car throughout the shipment process. You can also get the truck driver’s contact so that you can check up on him at any time.
- We have every licensing requirement sorted out. We have operating authority from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Use this link the FMCSA website to check out our MC and DOT numbers.
Grab your free quote here!
Click on this link or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Kerr County
- 78010- Center Point
- 78024- Hunt
- 78025- Ingram
- 78028- Kerrville
- 78029- Kerrville
- 78058- Mountain Home
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Center Point - Kerr, Texas (TX) 78010
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Bandera - Bandera, Texas (TX) 78003
🇺🇸 Atascosa - Bexar, Texas (TX) 78002
🇺🇸 Blanco - Blanco, Texas (TX) 78606
🇺🇸 Spring Branch - Comal, Texas (TX) 78070
🇺🇸 Doss - Gillespie, Texas (TX) 78618
🇺🇸 Bergheim - Kendall, Texas (TX) 78004
🇺🇸 Center Point - Kerr, Texas (TX) 78010
🇺🇸 Castroville - Medina, Texas (TX) 78009
🇺🇸 San Antonio - Bexar, Texas (TX) 78201
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August