- Kernersville Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Moving Company?
- Find A Reputable Mover In Kernersville
- Tips For An Easy Move
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Get In Touch
Kernersville Long Distance Moving Companies
Kernersville is a town in Forsyth County, North Carolina. The city was once a giant tobacco producer during the early 20th century, but most parts have now been developed into estates. Kernersville is surrounded by large cities which form the Piedmont Triad, a major economic and social center of North Carolina. There are also parks with activities like fishing, picnics and outdoor games. If you have a move planned, talk to the most experienced moving and vehicle relocations company, A-1 Auto Transport.
Why you need a moving company?
- Insurance: With moving, you are bound to experience accidents at some point. Moving companies handle moves on a daily basis and are aware of this fact. They use the basic bodily-harm and property-damage insurance for the movers and all your household goods. This repays any damage at 60cents a pound. They also have the full-value replacement insurance for delicate and valuable household goods.
- Proper inventory: Taking an inventory of all your household goods can be an exacting task. It takes time and requires accuracy. Moving companies have the professional skills to create an accurate inventory for all your goods when moving. They account for all goods and also asses their value which comes in handy in case of damage or misplacements. An inventory also makes your packing and unpacking process organized since you know the location of all your household goods.
- Valuable household goods: You may own heirlooms, an art collection or fine china that have financial or sentimental value. You need such items handled by professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport. We have the proper equipment and skilled personnel to handle valuables. We also use sufficient insurance for all valuable household goods.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find a reputable mover in Kernersville
Ask people who have moved in the past for referrals. Friends, family or neighbors can give you sound suggestions if they had a good experience with a certain moving company. You can also enquire from real estate agents, but beware some could be referring companies they know little about just to get a commission.
Check how previous customers rate the company. Customers who were satisfied with the services of a moving company will offer positive reviews and good ratings. It is among the best ways to determine a company’s quality of service.
Check whether the company is registered with the American Movers and Storage Association. The moving association is the largest in the country and it is well known for professionalism and efficiency. All members are properly trained on the best moving practices. They also conduct their services in line with the Promover programme.
Enter the company’s DOT number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to verify their compliance with government’s requirements. All state to state movers should possess:
- A valid household goods moving license.
- Base level insurance.
- A satisfactory safety rating.
- Little or no pending violations.
Tips for an easy move
- Create a to-do list. Break up activities that you have to do in the course of one or two months. A list makes the process organized and ensures you perform the tasks in the best way possible.
- Find a moving company you can trust. You need your household items handled by personnel who care about their safety and delivery interval.
- Move during the off-season when the moving rates and delivery windows are reduced.
- Get rid of household goods you do not need/use. Some items such as clothes might have been used over 6 months ago. Moving with them increases the packing interval and moving charges.
- Call friends to help with your move. They should handle non-breakables such as clothes and furniture. You should also move valuables under your care since the company’s liability is limited to 60 cents a pound.
- When packing, begin with household goods you will use on arrival to your new premises. They include toiletries, fresh clothes and personal items.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We make the complex process of moving as straightforward as possible. We use advanced equipment and professionally trained personnel to ensure our services are of the highest quality.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Vacation moves
- College moves
- Storage services
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- Packing and unpacking
- Military moves
- Small moves
Get in touch
Get a free moving quote by filling out the form at the top of our page. Reach to us on 1-888-241-3110 or A-1 Auto Transport for world class moving services.