Kent Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving companies are your best bet to make your relocation process smooth. Kent, the most populous city in Portage County, Ohio has over 30,000 residents. It also lies along the beautiful Cuyahoga River. The city has several notable features such as the Kent State University, Kent Bog State Nature Preserve and John Brown Tannery Park. If you wish to make your move stress-free, choose A-1 Auto Transport. We also provide vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
- Straight to the point. Moving companies apply professionalism in executing their work. They know what the customer requires and how to make your move as efficient as possible. They plan your move in advance and provide you with an estimate that covers all the expenses. This ensures your move has no additional costs arising from hidden charges like fuel, custom duties or labor.
- Value for money. Moving companies have the best moving techniques. They charge different rates for different moving services. If you want a full-service move that includes packing to unpacking and house arrangement services, you pay extra, but receive quality services. Moving companies also use professionally trained personnel to handle all moving tasks. This ensures you receive professional services that are worth your money.
- Coordination. When you hire a moving company, you are assured of organization during the entire moving period. They have the experience to manage time, money, a moving inventory and labor which are accounted for in advance. Moving companies divide the tasks on moving day and while one group is packing, another could be loading. This ensures the move progresses without any breaks throughout the day. They also have stand-by teams ready to step in when called upon.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Kent
Verify the company’s assessment with the Better Business Bureau. This esteemed organization is known to be very strict in assessing companies across the country. Any moving company that has been accredited by Better Business Bureau is worth their salt. Their goal is to ensure moving companies provide customers with the best services. It also allows customers to register complaints if a mover provides them with substandard services.
If your long distance move is within the state of Ohio, hire a local moving company. They are easily accessible and understand your requirements better. They also know the best terrain and weather conditions to handle your move.
All moving companies in the state of Ohio must comply with the requirements of the Ohio Public Utilities Commission in order to handle moves. The commission ensures the movers have:
- A valid household goods moving license.
- A satisfactory safety rating.
- Little or no pending violations.
Choose moving companies that are members of professional bodies like the American Movers and Storage Association. Moving companies that are registered by the association adhere to a set code of ethics that ensures they provide quality services and resolve disputes amicably. The companies are also subjected to a rigorous background check.
Tips for an easy move
- Plan your move months beforehand. Reserve a moving date with a rerliable moving company and set out all the terms.
- Inform them of your moving inventory and the type of services you require. This ensures both parties are fully prepared by moving day.
- Create a to-do list comprosing all the moving tasks. Plan the tasks according to the time required and the urgency. Some tasks like changing your address and cancelling subscriptions should be done at least a month in advance.
- Move personal items under your care. Items such as toiletries, clothes and cooking items come in handy the first few nights after moving into your new house.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a presence across all the 50 states and overseas. This has enabled us to deliver different types of moves while adhering to high quality services. Our customer testimonials page has multiple positive reviews and 5-star ratings from the thousands of customers we have served.
Our moving services
- College moves
- Senior moves
- Apartment relocations
- Packing to unpacking and house arrangement
- Small moves
- Door to door relocations
- Furniture moves
- Vacation moves
- Office moves
- Pet transport
- Military moves
Contact us today
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org