There are a few ways to have a car safely transported to another country. International transports are nearly impossible to carry out without hiring professionals to help. You need a freight ship, shipping equipment, and trained employees.
Understanding foreign import policies are also very helpful. A reputable international transport company will have everything necessary to ship a car to Iceland safely.
The greatest thing about professional transport services is the fact that they are cost effective and reasonably priced. The low rates make it easy for nearly anyone to take advantage of them, regardless of their budget. It’s the import duties that make the shipping process more expensive. Every country has the ability to change their tax rates as necessary. Call the Embassy of Iceland to ask about the tax rates and import laws for vehicles.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Least Expensive Shipping Services.
In some circumstances, it isn’t wise to go with the least expensive service, but when it comes to shipping services, there are some wonderful options that can help you save a little. One of the shipping services used the most is the RO/RO method. This form of auto transport secures the vehicles aboard a freight ship for their journey. Although the cars are left in the open, accidents are rarely a concern.
Nearly all transport companies protect their customers’ vehicles with free insurance coverage. They may also offer satellite tracking for free along with the purchase of shipping services. You never know what services you might come across. It all depends on the transporter you choose to trust the transport of the car with.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?