Keansburg Long Distance Moving Companies
In Monmouth County, New Jersey, is the city of Keansburg. It lies along the Raritan Bay which is famous for a rich marine life and scenic views. People flock to the city during the summer for the warm beaches and ample recreational activities. Keansburg also has a reputation for environmentally sustainable services. Most modes of transport, buildings and homes use renewable energy sources. There are various bike trails and walkways throughout the city to encourage residents to protect and restore the environment. If you wish to move to Keansburg, talk to A-1 Auto Transport for swift and smooth services. We also provide vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a moving company?
- Knowledge of the terrain: Moving companies are familiar with the roads within Keansburg having used them most of the year. This means they know the weather, conditions of the roads and traffic congestion in the area.
- Reliability: You can depend on a moving company. If you hire a moving company, they have to perform the move according to the agreement. With self-moves, your friends might not show up and they have little or no accountability towards your move. Moving companies also rely on positive customer reviews and referrals to keep their business running. They have to provide quality services which satisfy their customers.
- Communication: When making a long distance move, you want to know the progress of your move. You also need to know about the safety of your items. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport, use a digitized communication platform which relays information swiftly. Their real-time satellite tracking technology ensures you know of the exact position of your items at whatever point of the journey.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A guide towards finding a reliable moving company in Keansburg
Get recommendations of dependable moving companies at the American Movers and Storage Association. They have extensive experience in the moving industry. They can match you with movers who fit your requirements in minutes. They also perform background checks on their members to ascertain their legitimacy.
Check how customers comment about the services moving companies provide. A moving company that provides remarkable services will surely get positive reviews from a majority of the customers. On the other hand, companies with poor services have numerous unsatisfied customers. The customers also report such companies to the Better Business Bureau or their specific state departments of transport.
Establish that the interstate moving company is duly registered and licensed by running their USDOT number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association also displays the company’s: safety rating, pending violations, physical address and insurance information.
Red flags you should look out for
- Movers who lack a physical address.
- Movers who ask for more than a 20% deposit before handling the move.
- Moving companies that have over two name changes. Most do so to avoid being assessed by the Better Business Bureau.
Tips for a flawless move
Plan in advance
- Hire a dependable moving company at least 2-3 months in advance.
- Acquire moving supplies.
- Ensure the company representative conducts a walkthrough and provides a free estimate.
- Scope the area you are moving into and acquaint yourself with the locals and amenities.
- Declutter your load. Sell and donate items you no longer use or need.
- Change your address at the USPS at least a month in advance.
- Cancel all deliveries and subscriptions two weeks before moving out.
- Smartly pack your items. Use large boxes for light items and small boxes for heavy items. Ensure all boxes fall under the maximum weight of 60 pounds.
- Pack items from a similar room using boxes of the same color.
- Label all the boxes along the sides. Avoid the top since they cannot be identified in a stack.
- Separate valuables, essentials and personal items and move them under your care.
- Use trash bags and laundry bins to pack clothes. You can also use suitcases and old wine boxes to pack books and utensils.
Why trust A-1 Auto Transport?
Our services are highly mechanized to save time and improve our efficiency. This includes our digitized communication system and advanced moving equipment which are a favorite with our customers.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Full-service moves
- Storage services
- Small moves
- Furniture moves
- Vehicle transport
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Senior moves
- Office moves
- Apartment moves
- Corporate relocation
Get in touch
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you: