Admittedly, moving is a tedious and challenging project. More so, moving is considered to be one of life’s most challenging tasks to perform. However, this does not mean that people do not move often. In fact, the average adult in America is said to move at least once every 6 years! This adds up to a whopping 12 times in their entire lifetime. This is a lot of moves to get wrong, that is why we want your first move which is to or from Kean University to go well. Drawing from our long tenure in the moving business, we understand that you must handle all the tasks in moving well in order to have a smooth move. A-1 Auto Transport Inc has been in the business of moving students just like you all over New Jersey and the entire country with great reviews. We pride our service delivery on customer satisfaction, so you can be sure that your move is in good hands.
How to have a stress-free move as a student
You can actually achieve a stress-free student move if you take into consideration these moving tips that we shall give you below.
- Check the school’s requirements: Different colleges and universities have different requirements for you to abide by. Be sure to check these to be sure that you have filled all the necessary forms and paid all the due bills before you can get a dorm room.
- Pack for the season: To avoid packing too many items, or items you will not need, be sure to carry correct clothing and shoes for the first season. You can plan to swap out clothes from home as the season changes or to buy what you will need later.
- Invest in quality: Rather than spending less on carton boxes for moving, invest in plastic crates which can double up as storage. Furthermore, these crates can be used when you need to move again.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
Moving with a professional mover has its benefits which are;
- Saves you time: Moving is a time-consuming project which can take all day into the night. Professional movers have learned how to expedite the moving processes to ensure that you are moved in good time.
- Relieves moving stress: Moving, by any means, is a stressful process, therefore if you can have someone else take it on, it will take a load off your mind. Professional movers are your best bet because their experience will ensure that you do not worry about your belongings.
- Frees up your time: Once you contract a moving company to take care of your move, you can focus on doing other tasks like setting up your new mailing address or applying for a driver’s license for the new state you are moving to.
How to find a professional moving company
Finding a professional moving company can be an uphill task especially since there are so many moving companies out there. Here are a few tips to help you settle on the best moving company.
- Check their physical address: In order to be sure that a company is legitimate, find out if they have a physical address. Furthermore, take an extra step to visit this location just to verify that it truly does exist. This is one sure way to avoid scammers.
- Get estimates: Request at least three moving companies for moving estimates. Be wary of companies that offer to give an estimate over the phone as these are rarely accurate. Insist on an in-person estimate. Additionally, if an estimate is too cheap, you might want to take a step back and go through the costs and services with a fine toothed comb to avoid fine print that will allow other costs to creep in later.
- Follow your gut: Make a decision based on the top two steps and finally by listening to your gut. If you cannot place a finger on why you feel uneasy about signing on a moving company even if they tick all the boxes, you should drop them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc has a wide range of moving services such as furniture disassembly and reassembly, full service moves, auto transport, access to affordable moving companies, free moving estimates, provision of moving boxes and supplies as well as moving storage.
Why you should move with us
We are a fully licensed and insured moving company. Furthermore, we are fully accredited by professional bodies such as the American Moving and Storage Association as well the Better Business Bureau. Our impressive track record is also accredited by our great customer reviews online.
Talk to us
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Additionally, you can contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com