Katowice, Poland International Moving Services
A city in south Poland, Katowice is about 161 miles from Warsaw and is situated in the foot of the Carpathian Mountains, within the Silesian Highlands. Apart from the panoramic location, it is a center of industry, science, culture and business.
Irrespective of the reason for your move from USA to Katowice in Poland, the fact remains that moving overseas is challenging and complex. If you plan on doing it on your own, there may be issues and complexities or even long delays due to the customs and immigration regulations. That is why it is important to work with an international moving service that has experience with dealing with customs and other regulations in Poland. Not only do these companies help you transport the goods but they are equipped to ship vehicles.
Make your international move simple
- Documentation: It helps to keep all the relevant documents in order as you will need a valid passport, visa and other legal documentation. This is needed not just for you to move but is a verification for shipment of your goods. You will need a visa or work permit if you intend staying in Poland for over 90 days. To get more details about it, visit the Embassy of Poland.
- Packing: A vital aspect of moving abroad, sorting and packing needs to be started early on. Use good quality supplies so that the boxes can take the weight of the items. Label then correctly so there is least damage during handling, storage and loading.
- Know about the city: It is good to know about the culture and regulations in Katowice so that you are aware of the driving regulations among other things. Join online groups and forums so that you know a few people before you move there.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Is an experienced international moving company needed?
There are a lot of complexities that you will need to handle on your own which is not worth the stress. That is why it is important that you hire the services of a Poland international moving service, as they have the right staff and equipment to handle your business inventory or household goods with considerable ease. Though there will be plenty of companies vying for your business, it is important to only work with a moving service that is experienced and licensed to ship vehicles and goods to Poland. Before you sign on the dotted lines, check:
- Is the company licensed?
- Do they offer third party insurance during goods transportation?
- Are they offering ancillary services such as packing and unpacking, storage and warehousing assistance?
- Have you read the customer reviews? Work with a company that has higher number of positive reviews than negative ones.
- Have you checked and compared the moving price quote? It is good to pick the company that offers a myriad of services while the prices are affordable.
Most of the reputed and licensed international moving companies that offer these services:
- Storage and warehousing assistance
- Packing and unpacking services
- Auto shipping
- House and apartment moving assistance
- Corporate and business moves
- Documentation and visa services
Work with A-1 Auto Transport
With years in the moving and shipping industry, we have helped thousands of families, corporations and businesses relocate worldwide, including Poland. With more than half of our customer base as referrals, we know we are doing it right. Our excellent quality of services and dedicated team of packers and movers ensure that all relocations are done smoothly and on time. Call us today for a moving quote or to know more about our services.