Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Kapa’a, Hawaii
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Kapa’a, Hawaii Reliable Auto Shipping
Kapa’a is home to more than 11,000 people and is a beautiful area to live in or visit. Situated near Nounou Mountain, the famous “sleeping” volcano, the name of Kapa’a is derived from a Hawaiian word meaning “solid.” Residents and tourists to the area can enjoy many outdoor activities including hiking, swimming and boating and taking photo tours of the mountainous area. There are also museums, art galleries and plenty of shopping in Kapa’a.
Hawaii Car Shipping FAQ’s
A-1 Auto has the answers to the most asked questions from customers shipping a motor vehicle to Hawaii:
- How long does transport take from the Mainland to Hawaii? – Shipping a motor vehicle from the Mainland U.S. to Hawaii generally, takes between 10 and 14 days. When coming from Hawaii to the Mainland it can take up to 21 days.
- Can I ship an inoperable vehicle to Hawaii? – No. All vehicles shipped to Hawaii must be in running order.
- Do I need to do anything special to prepare my car for Hawaii transport? – You will need to clean the car extremely well inside and out as the car will be fully inspected by the USDA before it can be shipped. Any dirt, grease or grime must be removed. You also need to make sure the engine is cleaned and has no leaks. The antifreeze needs to be filled correctly and the fuel needs to be around a quarter tank. You also need to remove all items from the exterior that can be removed or could potentially fall off during transportation. Your shipping agent can provide full details on what they require when shipping cars to Hawaii.
- Is door to door service available when shipping to Hawaii? – Most companies offer door to door service as the preferred way to ship a vehicle whether shipping throughout the continental U.S. or shipping to Hawaii.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Kapa’a Auto Shipping Directory
You can use this directory from A-1 Auto Transport to find a reliable transporter to relocate your motor vehicle to Kapa’a.
A & P Shipping Corp.
A & P Shipping Corp is a motor vehicle and freight transporter that ships cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, motorcycles and freight to and from the Mainland U.S. to Hawaii. You can contact them for a price quote and to book your vehicle for transportation to Kapa’a.
94-547 Ukee St Ste 305, Waipahu, HI 96797
Pasha Hawaii Transport Lines
Pasha Hawaii Transport Lines ships all makes and models of motor vehicles including boats, motorcycles and oversized loads. They are fully licensed, bonded and insured and offer free shipment tracking services to all customers via an online account. They offer service from ports in San Diego, Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay area to ports in Honolulu, Hilo and Kahului, Hawaii. They provide door to door pick-up and delivery. You can contact a customer service agent to get a quote and to schedule your vehicle for transport.
965 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96817
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport is a nationwide transporter that can ship cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, motorcycles, boats and freight to Kapa’a from ports in the Mainland U.S. They are fully licensed and insured through the FMCSA and registered with the US DOT for automobile transport. They work for individuals, dealerships, auto auctions and others for safe and reliable transport. You can call 24 hours per day for a quote and book shipping services to Kapa’a.
Kapa’a includes ZIP codes: