Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Kansas City, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Kansas City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The third largest city in the state, Kansas City, Kansas is often confused with its larger counterpart of the same name just across the river in Missouri. It is situated in Wyandotte County and is home to just over 145,000 people. In fact, to distinguish it from the other Kansas City, this one is often called KCK, to establish its own identity.
The cityscape is divided into several different areas, from the downtown area to Armourdale, which is an incorporated part of the city. Armstrong is a town that was absorbed into the larger metro area, while Maywood is home to a number of entertainment options, including the Kansas Speedway. It should be noted that this city is located right in the midst of Tornado Alley, making it more prone to frequent storms in the spring and summer months.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Kansas City to Chicago||$383||511 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Kansas City to Nashville||$418||558 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Kansas City to Detroit||$573||765 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Atlanta to Kansas City||$601||802 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Kansas City||$717||1195 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Kansas City||$723||1206 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Kansas City to Miami||$878||1464 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Kansas City to Seattle||$1099||1832 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Kansas City Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Kansas City car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Shop around for the best quote: This ensures that you will end up with a quote that not only fits your budget but also with a company that understands your needs and can take care of your particular order.
- Clear your vehicle of all personal effects: Personal effects are not covered under the transport company’s insurance policy and when the car is being loaded and unloaded for transport, you may find that damage is incurred if you leave loose items in the vehicle.
- Disable your car alarm: There may be nothing more annoying than a car alarm that goes off continuously; avoid this by disabling your alarm ahead of transport.
For more information, visit the City of Kansas City website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Kansas City Auto Transport Companies Directory
This transport company offers a wide array of transport services, from enclosed shipping to open air options. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
301 South 51st Street
Kansas City, KS
Auto Driveaway – Kansas City
This national company can deliver your vehicle to just about anywhere in the country from points starting in Kansas City.
7930 State Line Road #203
Prairie Village, KS
Midwest Transport Specialists
Custom and classic shipping options are available through this car transport company.
400 Kansas Avenue
Kansas City, KS
Other Kansas City Resources
Kansas City Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Kansas City.
Kansas City includes ZIP codes:
66101, 66102, 66103, 66104, 66105, 66106, 66109, 66110, 66111, 66112, 66113, 66115, 66117, 66118, 66119, 66160, 67005.