Kannapolis Long Distance Moving Companies
The city of Kannapolis is located in the county of Cabarrus, the state of North Carolina. Kannapolis hosts the North Carolina Research Campus which has made notable advancements in nutrition and biotechnology. Other notable attractions include Tiger World which is a preserve for exotic and endangered animals. If you have planned moving to Kannapolis, choose A-1 Auto Transport for the best moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
- Insurance. When moving household goods you can slip and injure yourself or break the item. It’s advisable to hire moving companies since they come with insurance cover. Moving companies are required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to cover every move they handle. They use the basic insurance for all household goods and the full-value insurance for delicate and valuable goods. In the event an item breaks, the company makes compensation.
- No heavy lifting. Moving bulky goods is tedious and time-consuming. Moving companies use trained personnel to lift and carry heavy household goods. This ensures you are not faced with the possibility of injuries during the move.
- Dependability. Self-moves are tricky since your friends could decide not to show up. This causes delays that lead to additional expenses. Moving companies also work with a contract and they report on the agreed day and time ready to carry out the agreed tasks.
- Extra services. Moving companies can provide additional services upon the customer’s request. They have services like full-service moves, storage or pet transport. They can also handle fragmented moves if you have not found a suitable house yet or had to move suddenly.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to choose a reliable mover in Kannapolis
- Deal with moving companies that belong to a trustworthy moving association. Most members of associations are trained on the best moving practices. They also conduct their services in line with the association’s requirements. Some of the esteemed moving associations include the American Movers and Storage Association where A-1 Auto Transport is a member.
- Check how previous customers rate the moving companies. Most professional moving companies have a customer testimonials page where the customers rate the company’s services. A reliable mover will often have multiple positive customer reviews from a large percentage of the customers they handle.
- Check the number of consumer complaints from the Better Business Bureau. The organization has thousands of complaints from moving customers. Most reliable movers do not like their reputation being tainted. They swiftly respond to complaints and solve them satisfactorily. The BBB also assesses and accredits moving companies. Dealing with accredited companies ensures you are protected in the event of disputes.
- Check that the mover is licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. They regulate; state to state movers safety rating, violations, insurance and household goods moving licenses to ensure they conform to the requirements of the United States Department of Transport. A-1 Auto Transport has a satisfactory safety rating higher than the national average.
- Read and understand all the clauses before signing the moving contract. If you encounter any difficulties, consult a moving expert.
Make your move flawless
- Create a moving plan. Schedule duties like acquiring moving supplies and packing a month in advance. Activities like packing should be assigned a full 1 or 2 week period depending on the household goods you own.
- The more time you have to prepare for your move, the more efficient it will be.
- Only move with the household goods you need at your new house. Some goods are no longer useful and moving with them will increase the moving cost and delay your delivery.
- Create a budget to establish how much you can afford to spend. This is the best way to keep expenses in check.
- Set up your change of address at the United States Postal Services a month prior to moving day.
- Document the condition of your household goods as you pack. Take clear pictures that can be used to justify compensation in case of damages.
Why consider A-1 Auto Transport?
We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction. We have a 5-star rating from most of our customers. This is due to the high quality of our services.
Our moving services
- Storage services
- Corporate relocations
- Military moves
- Packing and unpacking
- Office moves
- Residential relocations
- Furniture moves
- Pet transport
- State to state moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
Reach to us now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org