- Kalamazoo Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Should Hire A Professional Moving Company
- How To Find The Best Mover In Kalamazoo
- Tips For A Smooth Move To Kalamazoo
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Call Us Now
Kalamazoo Long Distance Moving Companies
Kalamazoo is the county seat of Kalamazoo County. The city has 75,000 residents with over 25,000 coming from the Western Michigan University. Move to Kalamazoo and enjoy breathtaking sceneries, facilities and unique culture. The city is home to several multinational corporations employing thousands of residents. Breweries, distilleries and flavorings are located in major parts of the city. Move to a different city and meet new people, experience a different culture and expand your network. Kalamazoo has you covered with a rich entertainment industry and friendly residents. Air Zoo and Kalamazoo Valley Museum have aeronautic collections, artillery and a history of the state of Michigan. A-1 Auto Transport has stress free moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Reliability: Moving companies have to secure the customers confidence and trust so as to get more business. They arrive on time with adequate personnel and moving equipment. They safely pack the items and strategically load them. All the items are insured hence you do not have to worry in case of accidents. Your items are delivered swiftly in the same condition they left. Professional movers anticipate danger and avoid it which ensures zero delays and accidents.
- Safety: Moving companies apply optimal safety along the entire moving process. They wrap items using bubble wrap and anti-static peanut. Items are packed in corrugated boxes and labeled along the sides which ensure movers know which boxes contain fragile items. Your items are loaded in air cushioned carriers and strapped along the sides to prevent movement. The vehicles are driven by experienced drivers who use real-time satellite technology to navigate extreme weather and bad roads.
- Insurance: Moving companies provide bodily-injury and property-damage insurance when moving. This is a basic cover that insures items at 60cents a pound and workers to a maximum of $750,000. They also have the renters insurance which covers your house where the items are being moved from. You items are also insured by transit insurance when in transit.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Kalamazoo
Ask for recommendations from relatives, colleagues or real estate agents. It’s even more useful if they understand the type of move you need. Real estate agents frequently interact with moving companies and they can offer solid suggestions.
Use the Michigan Movers Association to check the registered intrastate moving companies. The department licenses movers working within the state of Michigan. All movers must read the customer their rights and responsibilities before signing the contract. The members are all compliant with the Michigan Department of Transport.
Enter the company’s USDOT number at FMCSA and confirm the experience, permits and compliance of a state to state moving company. A reputable moving company should have a valid household goods moving license which has been operational for the last three years.
Check for customer reviews on sites such as Moverreviews.com. They have insider moving tips like how to identify rogue moving companies and how to lodge a consumer complaint.
Check the company’s Smart Way Programme record from the country’s Environmental Protection Agency. Companies with sustainable services show concern for the environment.
Tips for a smooth move to Kalamazoo
- Break down your move into moving days and activities. Mark the dates on a centrally placed calendar and put reminders on electronic gadgets.
- In case you are moving to a city within Michigan, scope the premises in advance. Understand the rules and regulations to avoid stepping on toes the first day. Make friends who’ll help you transition to the new environment smoothly.
- Avail yourself when the company sends a representative to conduct a walk-through and when loading your items.
- Pack heavy items in small boxes and light items in large boxes. Pad the boxes on the inner sides using clothes and towels to reduce the amount of bubble wrap used.
- Conduct a final check of the house to ensure no moving item has been forgotten.
- Sign off the contract after the job has been done according to the agreement.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are confident in the quality of our services that we offer a free no-obligation quote with each request. With A-1 Auto Transport, you can be sure of a smooth moving process at affordable rates.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Long distance house moves
- Long distance government moves
- Pool table moves
- State to state moves
- Military moves
- Senior moves
- Pet transport
- Storage services
Call us now
Get in touch, call us on 1-888-509-3213 and make the switch. Fill out the form at the top of our page and enjoy great discounts for first time customers.