Safe And Reliable Jones County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A team is only as good as its weakest player. This not only applies to sportsmanship, but in businesses as well. At A-1 Auto Transport, we believe in maintaining the same high quality in all our activities. From service provision to delivery, everything has to be incomparable. That is why we have a comprehensive service mix in which we cater for all shipping needs imaginable, from basic inland auto transport to special international auto shipping services. On the delivery, we offer our services with a personal touch, tailored for clientele in each and every county. Jones County is one of the 99 in Iowa where we offer such tailored services. Our service mix caters for all clients’ needs when shipping cars to or from Jones County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jones County to Detroit||$376||502 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Jones County to New York||$610||1018 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Jones County to Dallas||$645||861 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Jones County||$658||1097 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Jones County||$722||1204 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Jones County to Las Vegas||$946||1578 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Jones County to Los Angeles||$1107||1846 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Jones County to Seattle||$1112||1854 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Scope of service
We ensure that any and all potential clients from Jones County can access our services, regardless of the distance from the large cities. We serve each and every location within the 577 square mile county when shipping cars to or from Jones County.
These include Anamosa, Cascade, Center Junction, Martelle, Monticello, Morley, Olin, Onslow, Oxford Junction, Wyoming, Center Junction, Stone City, Canton, Fairview, Langworthy, Cass, Castle Grove, Clay, Fairview, Greenfield, Hale, Jackson, Lovell, Madison, Richland, Rome, Scotch Grove, Washington and Wayne.
Beyond her borders, we also serve clients from Delaware County, Dubuque County, Jackson County, Clinton County, Cedar County and Linn County that might want their cars shipped to or from Jones County.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the standard towers we use to ship SUVs, vans, trucks, sedans, motorcycles, RVs and mobile homes. This is because open carriers offer more room to hold all shapes and sizes of automotive, from a small sedan to an entire tour bus.
- Enclosed carrier services: These are more limited in space as they come in an intermodal container structure. They are best for shipping high-end vehicles such as Maybach, McLaren, Mercedes, Range Rovers, Rolls Royce, Pagani, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti, Alpha Romeo, etc. Such vehicles are costly in nature, and a single scratch or scrape could cost thousands of dollars to fix. Enclosed containers offer protection against external elements like adverse weather and small pebbles that may damage the car during transportation.
- Door to door services: We offer direct doorstep delivery services on all shipments to an address within Jones County. This is a convenient delivery service that saves you time, the use of multiple carriers and puts you in charge of overseeing the shipping through GPS tracking.
A-1 Auto Transport personnel are on the toll-free line (Tel:8004522880) 24/7, ready to assist you in shipping cars to or from Jones County.
Zip codes included in Jones County
- ZIP Code 52205 - Anamosa
- ZIP Code 52212 - Center Junction
- ZIP Code 52252 - Langworthy
- ZIP Code 52305 - Martelle
- ZIP Code 52310 - Monticello
- ZIP Code 52312 - Morley
- ZIP Code 52320 - Olin
- ZIP Code 52321 - Onslow
- ZIP Code 52323 - Oxford Junction
- ZIP Code 52362 - Wyoming
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org