Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Johnstown Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycles are best handled and transported by professionals. If you need to move your bike, this need can easily be met by hiring motorcycle shipping services. The following are some of the situations which make it necessary to hire such services:
- Completion of a sale by delivering a purchased bike to the buyer.
- A business or individual relocating and having to transport their bike(s) to the new address.
- The occurrence of adverse weather, which makes it impossible for the owner to ride the bike.
- The need to transport a faulty bike to the mechanic.
- Bike enthusiasts who would like to go to a biking event and need safe and timely delivery of their bikes to the destination.
- When a bike owner is travelling and they prefer not to use their bike as the main means of transportation.
Our motorcycle transportation services
We are able to transport bikes using any of the following options:
- Air transport.
- Water transport.
- Rail transport.
- Road transport.
Getting ready for shipping: Bike preparation
There are many preparation activities that need to be done as you get ready to ship your bike. The following are some of the ways in which you should prepare your bike:
- Cleaning it thoroughly.
- Checking the engine.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Removing the motorcycle accessories.
- Checking the fluid levels and topping up the amount, if necessary.
- Checking if the tires are inflated well.
- Inspecting the bike and documenting a report on your inspection.
- Taking good photos of the bike from different angles.
Note: Shipping using the crated option requires extra preparation of the bike by draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery. It is also good for you to confirm with the mover if they have specific requirements on how the bike should be prepared before they receive it. Some expect the handle-bars to be removed.
Searching for a motorcycle mover
The search for a motorcycle mover can be made easier by looking for one that has the following traits:
- Ability to ship bikes using different methods.
- Availability of a valid motorcycle insurance cover.
- Possession of the relevant documents such as licenses and certificates.
- Ability to offer tailored motorcycle shipping solutions.
- Registered under and approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the United States Department of Transportation.
Why A-1 Auto Transport is a good choice
The following are some of the reasons as to why hiring us is a good decision:
- We have been licensed to operate across the USA and we have support across each State, making it easy to ship bikes to all destinations, Johnstown as well.
- We ensure that your bike will be handled with care and you can be sure that you have left it in safe hands.
- We are insured and you can be sure to have your bike well-catered for in the event that any damage occurs to it.
- We ensure that you are guided through the entire shipping process and should you need to check on any details, you can easily reach out to our support team who are always a call away, at all hours.
- We have a variety of services from which you can select the one that will meet your needs in the best way possible. We are capable of delivering bikes with the specific needs to be met in mind. You can hire tailored services such as Sturgis Bike Week shipping.
- We are fully licensed and bonded and also have a good reputation. You will be hiring the services of a reputable mover that has met the needs of many clients in an exceptional manner and you can expect nothing but the best when you ship with us.
Our Johnstown motorcycle shipping services
The following are the Johnstown motorcycle shipping services available:
- Enclosed motorcycle transport, which offers you the safer bike transportation alternative at an extra cost.
- Open-air motorcycle transport, which is a less costly alternative to enclosed motorcycle transport. However, it offers less security to the bike because it will be exposed to various elements.
- Crated motorcycle transport, which is a safe shipping option in which the bike is put in a wooden crate.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services, which ensures that you are guided and well-informed on the shipping process and the motorcycle shipping laws.
- Motorcycle storage, which offers you extra convenience of getting an additional service from a single provider. This is usually hired in instances whereby you may not be readily available to pick the bike immediately after delivery has been completed.
If you need more information on our motorcycle shipping services and the process, do not hesitate to contact us. We can be reached on the number 1-800-452-2880.