Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Johnson County, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Johnson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in North West Arkansas, Johnson County is the state’s 30th county. Johnson County has a very vibrant agricultural sector that mainly focuses on peach farming, soybeans, vegetable production, and grain farming. Its second main economic sector, after its agricultural industry, is tourism, especially within the picturesque Ozark National Forest which attracts campers, hikers, and bird watchers. If you are shipping cars to or from Johnson County, then A-1 Auto Transport, with its wide coverage of Arkansas, should be your carrier of choice.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Johnson County to Bismarck||$169||169 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Kansas City to Johnson County||$329||329 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Johnson County to Omaha||$384||513 miles||2 – 4 days|
|New York to Johnson County||$488||488 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Johnson County to Chicago||$492||656 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Johnson County||$721||1203 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Johnson County to Miami Beach||$771||1286 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Sacramento to Johnson County||$1118||1864 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, A-1 auto transport has been providing its quality services to thousands of satisfied customers both within Arkansas and the entire US domestic market. The company offers a truly genuine nationwide coverage that includes the states of Alaska and Hawaii. Through forging strong partnerships with well-vetted and reputable international carriers, A-1 auto transport is able to offer global coverage, linking Johnson County to any other spot in the world. With our diverse fleet of carriers, A-1 auto transport is able to customize your car transport experience depending on the type of vehicle that you have and the budget that you are working with. The standard car transport utilizes open carriers and flatbed trucks that can transport multiple vehicles simultaneously. For higher value vehicles such as vintage cars and premium sports cars, we have a fleet of closed carriers that transport them individually to minimize the chances of your previous vehicle getting any damage.
Routes that we cover from Johnson County
If you are shipping cars to or from Johnson County, then A-1 Auto Transport offers you an unparalleled transport network in terms of the routes that we cover. These include:
- Domestic Shipping routes: We have established routes within Johnson County, its neighboring counties and the rest of the state of Arkansas. If you require shipping between Johnson County and its neighboring counties such as Pope County, Newton County, Logan County, Franklin County, and Madison County or anywhere within Arkansas, then A-1 Auto Transport is your best choice.
- Nationwide shipping routes: A-1 Auto transport has an extensive nationwide network of routes that cover all 50 states.
- International routes: With our reputable international partners, A-1 Auto Shipping has routes connecting Johnson County to any location in the world.
Why work with us
As the industry leader in the US auto transport industry, A-1 auto transport meets all the licensing and regulatory requirements set on a federal and state level. This includes having a comprehensive insurance cover, as stipulated by the US department of Transport, which ensures that any accidental damage incurred by your vehicle during the transport process is swiftly and fully reimbursed. With the stellar safety record that our company has, you can be assured that your vehicle will be in the safe hands of our qualified and experienced crew of drivers and handlers. Shipping your cars to or from Johnson County has never been safer when you choose to work with A-1 auto transporters.
Given our high level of professionalism, our friendly customer service, A-1 transport should be your first choice when shipping cars to or from Johnson County. Check out our website for a free, no obligation quote.
Zip Codes Included in Johnson County
Johnson county covers 8 zip codes. They are:
- ZIP Code 72830 – Clarksville
- ZIP Code 72832 – Coal Hill
- ZIP Code 72839 – Hagarville
- ZIP Code 72840 – Hartman
- ZIP Code 72845 – Knoxville
- ZIP Code 72846 – Lamar
- ZIP Code 72852 – Oark
- ZIP Code 72854 – Ozone