Johns Creek Long Distance Moving Companies
Johns Creek got its name from being a tributary of the Chattahoochee River that cuts across Georgia. The suburb was well planned since the 19th century which resulted in ample space for continuous development. Johns Creek has a fully professional orchestra and arts center. There are 6 golf facilities, tennis lawns, biking and boating activities along the river. Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and Heritage Center offer a glimpse of life during the 18th century. People move to seek better housing, vacation or relationships. A-1 Auto Transport is a prime mover in the vicinity. We also do vehicle relocations.
Why you should let moving companies handle your move
- Affordability: Moving has several expenses and hidden costs. The costs can overrun your budget. Movers hand you a straight-forward estimate that includes all costs. The move is well budgeted, and anticipated challenges accommodated. Moving companies enjoy economies of scale. The large volumes they handle subsequently reduce the overall charge. Movers employ measures that prevent losses from occurring. They ensure you stay within your budget.
- Safety: Moving companies handle items safely. Company employees have the strength to lift heavy items and skill-set to navigate any challenges that may arise. Movers have the proper equipment to lift very heavy items. Delicate items are wrapped in soft linen and bubble wrap. This prevents against impact from falls or bumping into each other.
- Time: Do you need to move in days? Movers can handle your move professionally, and deliver your items promptly. Time is valuable, and movers maximize it wisely. They can pack, load and unload your items as you concentrate on other meaningful activities.
- Storage: Movers have warehouses across most metros. They have long term and short term storage services. This allows you to make a move even when you are not ready to move into your new residence.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for an easy move
Book a move with a reliable moving company at least two months in advance. Inform them of all items you want moved during the walk-through.
Break down the moving days into activities. Allocate adequate time for each task and ensure the schedule does not conflict.
Access all moving and packing material in advance. Establish you have marker pens, tapes, corrugated boxes, label, and ramps. You can buy, rent or get them for free at:
Label all items. Use marker pens to label each box along the sides. Avoid the top since you can not see the label in a stack.
Move personal items yourself. You can also make copies of important documents.
Pack 70% of your items before the movers arrive. Moving companies charge by the hour. The more time they spend handling your move, the higher the charges.
Essentials like toiletries, cooking items, and clean clothes should be packed in an overnight bag.
Change your address at USPS weeks in advance. Switch the utilities and sign the contract after a satisfactory job.
5 steps to finding the best mover in Johns Creek
Ask for recommendations from family, colleagues or neighbors. Reputable movers may have advertised or serviced a move for someone close to you.
If no one has dealt with movers in your locality, use online reviews. View how customers narrate their experience during their moves. Use verified sites like Yelp.
Verify the company’s rating with Better Business Bureau. This esteemed organization is known to be very strict in assessing companies in the country. Any company that has been accredited by BBB is worth considering.
A-1 Auto Transport
We have a wide range of moves on offer. The customers design most of the moves we conduct. We have professionally trained our employees to handle moves according to the customer’s preference. Our staff is respectable, friendly and willing to engage you on our various platforms. We have come a long way from local to international and specialized moves. Our growth has been brought about by effective and consistent services for the last 25 years.
Our moving services
- Commercial moves
- Apartment relocation
- Bulky and specialized furniture moves
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Auto transport
- Pet transport
- International moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Storage services
- Cheap Johns Creek movers
Call us now
Get in touch, call or email us at 1-888-509-3123 or A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free no-obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.