Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Jefferson County, Washington
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Jefferson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Car shipping is an art that A-1 Auto Transport has perfected for more than 25 years. We have handled all types and makes of vehicles imaginable, including wrecked and inoperable ones as well as boats and yachts. We know what techniques to use on which automotive. Additionally, we offer county-focused services, which allow us to tailor the car shipping experience according to the county you are from. Should you reside or operate from Jefferson County in the state of Washington, this piece is just for you! We offer a comprehensive service catalogue that caters to the needs of both household and commercial clients when shipping cars to or from Jefferson County.
Our unique method
Through our county-focused approach, we are able to get familiar with every nook and cranny of Jefferson County. We understand the profile of the highly mountainous area like the back of our hands, which is split into three; Eastern Jefferson, Central Jefferson and Western Jefferson. This is especially important for residents of the county as the mountain barrier separating the three parts of Jefferson County also cuts off any direct routes between Eastern Jefferson and Western Jefferson. Carrier firms that may not be familiar with the profile of the region may end up charging a ridiculous price for shipping even the smallest sedan between any two locations on either side. Things are however different with A-1 Auto Transport.
We are well versed in the road network serving the three parts of Jefferson County, placing us at a better position for serving every location when shipping cars to or from Jefferson County at rock-bottom prices. Among the areas we serve include; Port Townsend, Oak Bay, Brinnon, Mats Mats, Marrowstone, Leland, Port Hadlock-Irondale, Kalaloch, Port Ludlow, Kala Point, Queets, Irondale, Quilcene, Glen Cove, Adelma Beach, Gardiner, Beckett Point, East Quilcene, Cape George, Discovery Bay, Center, Dabob, Chimacum, Crocker Lake, Clearwater and Coyle.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Contractors as well as companies in the thriving paper mill industry in Jefferson County can enjoy affordable transportation services for their heavy equipment and machinery. We own a viable heavy freight insurance policy that covers all machinery under our care during transportation. We can handle hydraulic forklifts, cranes, tractors, excavators, engines, turbines, bulldozers and other engineering equipment. Read in detail about our techniques and discounts here.
- Boat and Yacht shipping: The City of Port Townsend lies along the Hood Canal and is known as Jefferson County’s maritime center and the largest industry for independent boat builders. The boat builders make orders for clients in the close by City of Seattle as well as other coastal cities in the county. Should you require your boat shipped anywhere between Port Townsend and the rest of Jefferson County, we are the people for the job! We are professional boat and yacht shippers capable of handling most vessels including motorboats, jet skis, kayaks, speed boats, yachts, water rafts, etc.
Find out more!
A-1 Auto Transport offers many other services in respect to shipping cars to or from Jefferson County. Visit our service page to find out more!
Zip codes included in Jefferson County
- 98320 – Brinnon
- 98325 – Chimacum
- 98339 – Port Hadlock
- 98358 – Nordland
- 98365 – Port Ludlow
- 98368 – Port Townsend
- 98376 – Quilcene