Safe And Reliable Jefferson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The safety of vehicles shipped to Jefferson County is a priority to the team at A-1 Auto Transport. We use the safest routes to transport vehicles to various parts of Oregon and the US. Our state of the art trailers can move cars of different sizes and weight to near and far off locations without putting them at risk of damage. We also ship more than one vehicle for our clients at a pocket friendly rate both locally and internationally.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jefferson County to St. Paul||$138||138 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Las Vegas to Jefferson County||$640||854 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Jefferson County to Phoenix||$693||1155 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Mesa to Jefferson County||$702||1170 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Jefferson County to Washington, D.C.||$1092||2191 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Houston to Jefferson County||$1095||2191 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Jefferson County to Dallas||$1174||1957 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami to Jefferson County||$1271||3179 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Jefferson County
A-1 Auto Transport has built a reputation of on-time delivery to all the locations in Jefferson County. We do our best to get your vehicle to your destination as fast as possible using our modern trailers. Although shipping cars to or from Jefferson County is done using a number of roads, we have some that have become our favorites. The 1,791 square mile area is primarily served by major highways which include U.S Routes 20, 26 and 97. The roads lead to a number of urban and rural centers spread all over the county and its environs.
Apart from shipping to areas within Jefferson County, we also move vehicles to nearby counties such as Wheeler County to the east, Crook County to the south, Deschutes County to the south, Linn County to the west, Wasco County to the north and Marion County to the northwest.
Our service portfolio
We offer a wide range of services that make it easier to move vehicles within the US and abroad. Some of the services that are ideal for those shipping cars to or from Jefferson County are:
- Salvaged vehicle shipping: Do you urgently need to move a salvaged vehicle? A-1 Auto Transport can do it for you! We have moved thousands of salvaged cars to the fifty states safely and within agreed timelines. Our drivers secure the vehicles on modern transport trailers before shipping them to various locations. In most cases, we used enclosed trailers to move the cars so that they are protected from further damage during transportation. Also, rates for shipping various types of salvaged vehicles are quite affordable, no matter your budget.
- Covered transportation: We offer covered transportation options to vehicle owners that need more than usual protection for their cars. When shipping by road, we use enclosed trailers whose back area is completely covered to keep away debris and other elements that may cause damage to the vehicle. On the other hand, shipping by sea is often done by using intermodal containers which are covered on every side. These transportation options are ideal for individuals and companies moving vehicles within the US or abroad.
Get in touch with us!
A-1 Auto Transport is the best partner for folks shipping cars to or from Jefferson County and other locations nationwide. We have over twenty years of experience and a highly skilled team to handle all your shipping needs. Contact us today to get more information about us and get a free quote!
Zip codes included in Jefferson County
- 97711 Ashwood
- 97730 Camp Sherman
- 97760 Crooked River Ranch
- 97734 Culver
- 97761 Kahneeta
- 97741 Madras
- 97741 Metolius
- 97760 Terrebonne
- 97761 Warm Springs
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Ashwood - Jefferson, Oregon (OR) 97711
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August