Safe And Reliable Jefferson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
With just a few clicks of the keyboard, you can get access to hundreds of car shipping companies serving your region. That’s the world we live in today. However, there are always two sides to every coin. It’s almost impossible to pick out a single car shipping firm to ship your car, especially if you are a first-timer. The best firm is that which offers tailored services for your region.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has been the pacesetter in offering tailored car shipping services to the state of Illinois for two decades now. We focus on all 102 counties, including the Little Egypt-based Jefferson County. We have an extensive scope of service within the county, making us the best firm for shipping cars to or from Jefferson County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jefferson County to Chicago||$285||285 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Jefferson County to Detroit||$378||504 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Jefferson County to Miami||$681||1135 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Jefferson County||$690||921 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Jefferson County||$699||1165 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Jefferson County to Denver||$700||934 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Jefferson County to Porland||$1063||2126 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Jefferson County to Los Angeles||$1149||1915 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Scope of service
We serve clients from all locations within the borders of Jefferson County. Clients from Mount Vernon City, Nason, Belle Rive, Bluford, Bonnie, Dix, Ina, Waltonville, Woodlawn, Opdyke, Bakerville, Boyd, Camp Ground, Cravat, Divide, Drivers, Idlewood, Harmony, Marcoe, Marlow, Miller Lake, Roaches, Summersville, and Texico enjoy tailored carrier services when shipping cars to or from Jefferson County.
Thanks to great commercial relations between Jefferson County and her neighbors, we also offer our services to clients shipping cars between Jefferson County and the counties of Marion, Wayne, Hamilton, Franklin, Perry, and Washington.
- Interstate car shipping: Jefferson County is served by a couple of major highways, making it easy for us to ship cars between Illinois and any other state in the US. For instance, through US Route 51, we are able to ship cars to or from Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
- Salvaged vehicle shipping: Some car shipping firms shy away from shipping salvaged vehicles due to a lack of special equipment for the job, as well as insufficient insurance cover. We are fully insured and bonded to ship salvaged vehicle. More than that, we are equipped with forklifts, winches, flatbed towers and rollback trucks to handle such cars.
- Door to door services: We offer a door-to-door delivery option to clients in any of the above-mentioned locations and their environs. Under this delivery service, we ship the cars directly to your doorstep. You don’t have to do much.
- Non op car shipping: Shipping an inoperable car is a tad more involving and costly owing to the specifics involving the car. We however are trained to ship inoperable vehicles from anywhere within Jefferson County.
For these and more on shipping cars to or from Jefferson County, contact A-1 Auto Transport Inc. today.
Zip codes included in Jefferson County
- ZIP Code 62810 - Belle Rive
- ZIP Code 62814 - Bluford
- ZIP Code 62816 - Bonnie
- ZIP Code 62830 - Dix
- ZIP Code 62846 - Ina
- ZIP Code 62864 - Mount Vernon
- ZIP Code 62866 - Nason
- ZIP Code 62872 - Opdyke
- ZIP Code 62883 - Scheller
- ZIP Code 62889 - Texico
- ZIP Code 62894 - Waltonville
- ZIP Code 62898 - Woodlawn
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org