Jamestown Long Distance Moving Companies
When you think about moving, the first thing that comes to mind is how you’re going to transport your items from your current home to the new one. Thanks to A-1 Auto Transport, North Dakota, moving to Jamestown is now as simple as booking a bus ticket. With straightforward custom-made strategies and a customer-oriented approach, we offer services you can rely on. We also relocate vehicles.
Top house moving tips
- Work with a guideline. Create a list of tasks you must accomplish before moving out of your current home. These include transferring your license, getting your financial and medical records, canceling subscriptions and other services etc.
- Update your address. This is an important task that can easily be forgotten. Simply follow the step by step guide in the USPS portal then, send the new address to your contacts for easy communication.
- Plan early. Start packing immediately you pick a moving date. It is not a simple activity and the sooner you start the better. Order plenty of packing supplies from local stores or from a moving company near you. Start with those rooms that are not used often and pack the kitchen last.
- Prep your new house. A visit to your new home is necessary a few weeks before moving in. This gives you time to take care of minor repairs and to do thorough cleaning. If you can, hire professional cleaners to really work on the house. This will make unpacking and arranging your new house easier.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
4 reasons you should always hire a professional moving company
- Most people imagine professional moving services are expensive. On the contrary, it is quite affordable when you think of all the expenses you will incur, the hassle of packing and the risk of damaging your items. Movers will only charge you a single bill that is all-inclusive. Your items will be taken care of and your move will be smooth all the way.
- When you hire a professional moving company, you don’t have to worry about delays, complications or mishandling of your belongings. These are trained experts who have vast experience in moving houses. Their main job is ensuring your move is fast and efficient.
- Well equipped. There is a greater risk in carrying heavy items by yourself. Although you may have physical strength, you lack the expertise and skills of professional movers. Heavy and bulky household items require the hands of skilled personnel for your safety as well as that of your items. Don’t risk your physical health. Let the real professionals do the heavy lifting because they have the necessary equipment and tools.
- They offer protection. Professional movers provide various insurance policies to safeguard your possessions. If an item gets damaged while in their care, then you become eligible for compensation. This gives you peace of mind since you are sure you won’t suffer any losses.
Things to look out for when hiring a moving company
- The company should be a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Moving companies are thoroughly screened to determine if they have any criminal records. Once satisfied that the company is legitimate, AMSA then certifies the company. This makes it safer for consumers who are looking for reliable movers.
- Check the reputation of the company you are considering with the Better Business Bureau. A company that is endorsed means it offers services of high standards and treats their customers respectfully. You want a mover who listens to you and understands your moving needs. Find out how the company deals with claims so that you can make an informed decision.
- Branding is crucial for any moving company. They should have their company name clearly marked on their fleet of vehicles as well on their websites. Rogue movers don’t like to be recognized and will hide under a fake name. Always be careful and make sure the company that shows up at your doorstep is the same one you were speaking with.
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Packing supplies
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Our commitment to quality ensures that our work is exceptional. We focus on the things that matter most to you including the security of your belongings. Our professional moving services are made to achieve success with every moving process we engage. With zero risks and a determined workforce, A-1 Auto Transport is the only company in North Dakota that can guarantee a clean, damage-free move.
Talk to us
Fill out the form at the top of this page or contact us on 888-509-3213 for free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com