Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from James City County, Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable James City County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
James City is a rural county located in Virginia. It has an array of recreational activities including golf, agritourism where tourists get to see a wide variety of crops being grown in large scale and how to manage farms, go-cart racing, fully-equipped indoor sports complex, historical sites and many more activities. If you intend to visit this county, you are advised to bring your own car. A-1 Auto Transport can help you ship your car here. We are one of the biggest US-based auto shippers with a worldwide reach. We have made the process of shipping cars to or from James City County as easy and straightforward as possible.
Areas we cover to and from James City
A-1 Auto Transport is an all-year-round auto shipper. Thanks to carrying out adequate research on routes we use, we have been able to ship majority of our clients’ vehicles on-time. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from James City County include I-64 and U.S. Route 60.
We also deliver vehicles to or from the neighboring counties of New Kent County to the northwest, King and Queen County to the northeast, Gloucester County to the northeast, York County to the east, Williamsburg to the east, Newport News to the southeast, Surry to the south, and Charles City County to the west.
Helpful tips when shipping your car internationally
- Shop around for a reputable auto shipper. Make sure you do your research on auto shipping companies before settling on one. Different shipping companies offer different quotes depending on the vehicle you want to ship and the services being bought. Ensure the company you are contracting has the ability to ship cars internationally before handing over your car.
- Be sure to insure. Although most auto shippers offer insurance on the cars they ship, the coverage may not be as comprehensive. You can also take out an insurance policy that covers the areas that the one offered by your auto shipper doesn’t.
- Prepare the required documents. Be sure to provide your auto shipper with all the required documents when you hand over your vehicle. Failure to do this may cause delays in your shipment.
- Clean your vehicle. Give your car a thorough scrub in order to reveal any scratches, dents, and paint peels. Document these damages by taking pictures in case a dispute arises.
- Get keyed up. Make a second copy of your car key and give one copy to the auto shipper. Lost keys can be hard to find in a large container vessel.
- Schedule ahead. Planning ahead helps you go over items that are easily forgotten. It also gives the auto shipper ample time to prepare for the trip.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the most qualified companies when it comes to shipping cars to or from James City County. We are well-equipped with the latest auto hauling machines and qualified shipping personnel. Contact us on 1-800-452-2880 to start your auto shipping experience.
Zip codes included in James City County
- 23081 Jamestown
- 23127 Norge
- 23168 Toano
- 23185 Williamsburg
- 23188 Williamsburg