Jacksonville Long Distance Movers
Moving can be, in every sense of the word, hectic and life-changing. A new apartment, a new office, and new people can seem exciting just by the thought of it. But taking that bold step and making that long-distance move is the most challenging part. Let’s say you want to move to the best city in Calhoun County (Alabama), Jacksonville City. Knowing the secret behind moving can be the difference between a good moving experience and a bad one.
The first thing you should do to make the move more pleasant is checking out a decent moving company in Calhoun County. Just to get a feel of what services you might get. The next step would be to try and look for a vehicle transport company operating in Jacksonville City if you happen to own a car.
Tips On How To Make The Move Easier
Here are a few tips that can help make the move easier:
- Prepare as soon as you decide to move to Jacksonville City. Free yourself from the stresses of last-minute preparations. Do as much as you can and as early as possible. Change your address a fortnight before the move, start packing as soon as you decide to move, etc.
- Sort your stuff. Do you have old clothes? Old shoes maybe? Maybe a broken piece of furniture? Give your new house the proper ‘new house’ feel it deserves. Do not move with anything that isn’t needed. Give those old items to charity and throw the really old ones away.
- Hire a moving company. Give yourself the best moving gift. Why go through the stress of making that long-distance move to Jacksonville City curled up in a truck when you can just pay someone and find all your furniture there?
- Research on the area you plan on moving to. How much do you know about Jacksonville City? What if you run out of materials while fixing your bed, chair or even kitchen cabinet when settling in? Know where you can get anything you might need to help you ease into your new house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why You Should Hire A Moving Company
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy choosing a moving company:
- Moving companies are faster and safer. There is a very high probability that the moving company knows the routes better than you. Some carriers even come with their own security personnel, so you can be assured of your furniture’s safety.
- Movers are more experienced. Chances are the mover has been relocating offices and household items longer than you have. They are better trained and they have more manpower to handle all your stuff. Just let the pros handle it!
- Insurance. Moving companies are required by law to take care of your furniture or household items. This means that they are fully liable for your stuff. You can be sure that they will replace or repair any damaged or lost furniture.
- Movers come with their own moving equipment. Let’s say you have an heirloom or a piano table. Maybe even a pool table. Moving such heavy and delicate furniture can be a real headache. Lucky for you, moving companies come equipped with machines and equipment that make moving such items easier and safer.
What To Look For In A Moving Company
Here are some of the things you should look for in a moving company;
- License by the FMCSA. The FMCSA is the only body allowed to license movers. They give the legal stamp of approval and allow moving companies to operate. It is the first sign that the mover is legit.
- Reviews from transport critics and previous clients. Ensure that the moving company has received positive reviews from sites such as BBB and transport reviews. Such sites will enable you to get to know what type of customer service they provide.
- Insurance. Look for a moving company with a full-value protection policy on its shipments. This is a guarantee that they will take care of your furniture, and they will replace any lost or damaged items.
What We Offer
- Local and long distance relocation services.
- Vehicle transport services.
- Interstate and cross-country moving.
- Heavy and delicate furniture moving; piano moving, pool table moving, office furniture and equipment.
- Commercial, apartment, and residential moving.
- Military relocation services.
- Student relocation services.
- Door to door moving services.
- Full-service packing and unpacking services (we provide all your packing materials).
- Same day moves
- We provide one of the best rated moving services to or from Jacksonville City.
- All our carriers come fitted with live-feed trackers that keep you in the loop throughout the move.
- We have one of the best pricing calculators in the moving industry.
Talk To Us
Talk to us today for the for one of the best moving services in Alabama. Make the choice, move with us today for one of the most pleasant moving experiences. Initiate the conversation by filling the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.