Jackson Long Distance Moving Companies
Jackson, the county seat of Jackson County has over 30,000 residents. It is located in central Michigan where it was named after the seventh president of the country. The city was famous for automobiles, crochets, rail roads which attracted a huge population from the south and European immigrants. This resulted in a diverse culture which ensures there are several festivals, cuisines and entertainment joints every other weekend. Jackson has various parks and forests with thousands of wild animals and plants. Enjoy the cool breeze and serene environment at the Ella Sharp Park. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for smooth moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Flexibility: Moving companies work according to your requirements. They schedule the move at your convenience and ensure there is sufficient time in case you change your mind. They also have warehouses to store your items in case you haven’t found suitable housing. They can use different routes, personnel and move any type of item you possess.
- Lower chance of accidents: Moving companies have teams that have worked together for years which improves their efficiency and safety. All personnel are professionally trained to ensure they protect themselves as they move your items. They use advanced equipment which holds the items in position when moving. They are also covered by a workers compensation scheme in case of personal injury.
- Keep your friendship intact: When moving, you need help to pack and load your items. Friends may help with packing but some may do so reluctantly. If they break an item you may get into conflict since no one will pay for your fine china or LED screen. They also have other duties to attend to. They look for slight excuses to avoid handling bulky items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to select the best mover in Jackson
Use suggestions from people you trust. Your friends, relatives and coworkers can recommend a solid moving company. Ensure they know the type of move you require. A reputable moving company is bound to have served a few people in your locality.
Search the AMSA directorate for the best state to state moving companies. The association thoroughly vets all members before registration. They have to operate in accordance with the company’s code of professional ethics. Choose movers with more than 10 years membership. They are identified by the Promover logo.
- The type and validity of a movers household goods moving license
- The company’s physical addresses
- The insurance information
Use sites like Yelp to view the experience of past customers at the hands of a moving company. Check local reviews and refine your search by reviewing movers according to their specialty. The site has thousands of verified reviews and general moving tips.
Simple tips for a flawless move
Understand how long distance moves are conducted. Check the Michigan Movers Association for a step by step guide on how to protect yourself when dealing with moving companies.
Formulate a budget using the company’s estimate as a guide. Reduce the cost of moving by.
- Getting free quality reused boxes from com and rent moving equipment from U-Haul at subsidized prices.
- Enlisting friends to help with packing and loading items.
- Scaling down your move by selling or donating items you no longer use.
Start to pack your items weeks in advance using a central position in the house as your packing room. This reduces the time used to locate and move items in the house.
Place packed items in strategic locations to reduce the time movers spend conducting the move as it will result to reduced moving charges.
Document the condition of your items as you pack.
Avail yourself when your items have been delivered. Inspect their condition since you only have limited time to lodge a complaint or compensation claim.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We keep advancing our equipment to serve our customers efficiently. Coupled with our consistency this has enabled us to offer superb services at affordable rates.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Office moves
- Storage services
- State to state moves
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Senior moves
- Furniture moves
- Vacation moves
Try us out
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org