Is It Worth Shipping a Car to South Korea?
The process of shipping a car to another country isn’t something that can be handled by just anyone. It takes trained and seasoned transport specialists to handle the overseas delivery.
There are too many facets that need to be addressed for it to be completed successfully. The car must meet the restrictions set by South Korea and secured for shipping with the appropriate equipment.
Shipping your car to South Korea is actually quite simple. The country’s auto import policy isn’t as strict as some countries’. Anyone can have a car imported into the country as long as it is of small or medium size. The owner of the vehicle must plan to live in the country at least one year if residing alone. If staying with a family member at their home in South Korea, a six month stay is required.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Benefits of Shipping a Car to South Korea from the USA.
- The car will be secured for the shipping process. A safe delivery is all that the transporter is concerned with. They even provide insurance coverage for more protection and assurance.
- Transport companies usually provide their customers with an assortment of shipping services to choose from. They will help you with any decision making and even customize your transport if necessary.
- There are fewer risks when you use shipping services.
- An international transport company with a history in the industry will already be familiarized with foreign import policies. They will help you prepare for the transport and get approval from Customs. You can also contact the Embassy of South Korea for more information in regards to the laws for auto import.
- The time it takes for a transport company to carry out the delivery is rather quick and high priority services are offered to those in a hurry.