The process of shipping a car to Saint Lucia isn’t something that can be handled by anyone without experience. It takes trained and seasoned transport specialists to handle the overseas delivery.
There are too many facets that need to be addressed for it to be completed successfully. The car must meet the restrictions set by the country and secured for shipping with the appropriate equipment.
Shipping your car to Saint Lucia is actually quite simple and worth every cent paid. The country is so beautiful that it makes it easier to travel if you have a personal car there. This is easier than trying to learn public transportation or dealing with foreign currency.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Benefits of Shipping an Automobile to Saint Lucia
- The only goal for transporters is to have the car shipped and delivered without any damages. They provide insurance coverage to assure its protection.
- Transport companies usually provide their customers with an assortment of shipping services to choose from. They will help you with any decision making and even customize your transport if necessary.
- There are fewer risks when you use shipping services.
- An international transport company with a history in the industry will already be familiarized with foreign import policies. They will help you prepare for the transport and get approval from Customs. The Embassy of Saint Lucia is able to provide accurate tax rates and import regulations at that time.
- The time it takes for a transport company to carry out the delivery is rather quick and high priority services are offered to those in a hurry.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.