Shipping your car to a foreign land across the vast ocean is a scary concept. Nevertheless, when you’re moving to another country it’s wise to have your own car imported. Professional shipping services are guaranteed to deliver your car safely.They’ll
They’ll ship your car to Singapore using the latest transport technology after they help you gather proof for import approval. All of their services are reasonably priced and you’ll have many to choose from.
If you’re trying to keep your bill as cheap as possible, consider some of the more affordable shipping services. The lower rates aren’t reflective of the quality of service. International shipping companies even provide their customers with free insurance coverage no matter what services are purchased.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
RO/RO Shipping – The Cheapest Shipping Service.
RO/RO shipping is an open air service and the least expensive transport method. This service is cost effective and secure. A lot of dealerships use this method of transport to ship out multiple vehicles to one location. These shipping services remain popular among car shipping customers all over the world.
Since RO/RO shipping is an open air service, the car will be driven on top of the flatbed ship where it is chained and secured for the transport to Singapore. Make sure to follow standard procedure for the shipping company and clean out the car completely. Leave nothing but a car jack, spare tire, and floor mats behind. This will keep the cost of your shipping services down and keep the car safer during its travels.
Unfortunately, open air shipping services aren’t accepted at all seaports. This makes it a little more difficult in some situations. You can contact the Embassy of Singapore to see what ports accept RO/RO shipping. You can also gather more information about the import policy and the tax rates for automobiles.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory