Shipping a car through people trained and experienced in the transport industry is by far the best way to relocate a vehicle without putting its condition at risk.
The idea of using professional services and the costs associated with them frighten many people away from the idea. Fortunately, auto transport is cheap and in high demand.
To ship a car from Hawaii to Los Angeles, call up several shipping companies existing on the islands to see what they predict your transport will cost through them. Of course, the cost of transport shouldn’t hold the only bearing on your decision. Consider the services available, the qualifications of each prospective transporter, the insurance coverage provided, and the reputation held by the business.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Keep Your Car Transport Inexpensive
- Ask the transporter what the cheapest shipping method is for the type of vehicle you need to be delivered to L.A. It is probable they’ll suggest open-air transport, which is offered for overland or oversea deliveries. A hauler is used to deliver by land while a flatbed ship is used to deliver by water.
- Remove any and all loose items and junk from the car. Any extra weight will increase the price of the transport.
- Make sure the car is prepared properly before it is picked up on the day scheduled. This decreases the risks involved in both the car and the employees delivering it, preventing any unforeseen costs associated with injuries or damages.
- Don’t pay for elective services. For example, door to door delivery is a convenient service that sends the transporter to your door for its pickup and to the door of its destination for the delivery. Terminal to terminal services is the cheaper alternative if you don’t mind a little more responsibility during the transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory