Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Irving, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Irving Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Irving is located in Dallas County, Texas and is home to Los Colinas, which was one of the first planned developments in the United States. With a population of over 200,000, Irving is one of the largest cities in Texas and part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Need a vehicle transported to or from Irving or the DFW? Here’s some resources, tips, and a directory to help point you in the right direction.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Irving to Oklahoma City||$202||202 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Irving to San Antonio||$283||283 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Irving to New Orleans||$387||517 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Jacksonville to Irving||$604||1008 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Irving||$737||983 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Irving||$804||1340 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Irving||$858||1430 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Irving to Philadelphia||$887||1479 miles||4 – 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Companies Near Me
Looking for auto transport companies near you in Irving? Despite its population of only 245,000, Irving is home to a number of Fortune 500 companies which means it is home to a great deal of successful professionals. This means that many residents embody the phrase “work hard, play hard” and there’s always plenty of fun to be had in Irving. Though people in this North Texas city do love to stand up paddle, you’ll still need your car in Irving, and A-1 Auto Transport can help. Consult our directory to compare a full list of auto transport companies in the area.
Using Irving Vehicle Transport Companies
- Don’t Prepay – It’s not unusual to pay a portion of the total cost up front and the other part of delivery, but you shouldn’t “prepay” for anything before you’ve signed a contract. The payment options and terms of delivery should be included in the contract, so make sure you read it carefully and understand what you’re agreeing to and how the transaction will be handled.
- Online Reviews – Online review sites are popular among consumers because they offer the ability to gather a tremendous amount of input from a wide variety of people. The problem is that many of these sites, even the most widely used ones, have been implicated in pay to play schemes, whereby businesses must pay them to get or maintain a good rating. There’s still some value to review sites, but always take them with a grain of salt.
- Multiple Estimates – A great way to find the best value and service is by gathering price quotes from several different companies. As mentioned above, a reputable car moving company will not charge you for estimates, so you can collect as many as you like before making a decision. Take advantage of this by getting a price quote from at least three different car shipping companies to compare prices and services.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Irving
Safety concerns are often ignored when planning a long distance trip. However, if you’ve ever been on one, you probably realized as the hours went by and you were still on the road, just how tiring driving can get. Often times, you have to take more breaks than you planned for just so you don’t fall asleep behind the wheel.
This is one of the main reasons people use long distance auto transport services. Not only is it safer for you as the driver, but it can also be cheaper.
The longer it takes to complete the journey, the more costs you’ll incur on accommodation, fuel, food, etc. When hiring an auto transport company, the price is fixed. Usually, it’s cheaper than the alternative. Get a quote from us if you’d like to make a comparison.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Irving
An auto transport company’s contribution cannot be measured simply by its ability to move cars from one place to another. The quality of the service is extremely important as well, especially if the car is a classic or a luxury model.
To conform with the customer’s every request can be difficult, but if there’s a way, A1 auto transport can definitely find it. We offer every service you can expect from an auto transport company and up the quality and speed factors by several degrees. To see what we’re capable of, call us today.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Irving Auto Transport Companies Directory
Tom’s Auto Transport
Tom’s Auto Transport is a car shipping company started by Tom Chavez in 1996. They ship to locations all over the United States from Irving and specialize in moving vehicles for dealerships and those who purchase vehicles at auction.
6303 Zenith St.
Dallas, TX 75212
Dallas Auto Shipping
A local car shipper in Dallas that’s an affiliate of Patriot Auto Carriers, Dallas Auto Shipping moves cars to the Midwest, East Coast and West Coast from anywhere in Dallas County.
3333 Lee Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75219
Car Transport America
An auto shipping broker in Irving, Car Transport America provides direct-to-driver communication and GPS tracking on every vehicle they ship. The offer door-to-door pickup and delivery services to any location in Irving, TX.
3716 Valley View Ln #2030
Irving, TX 75062
Irving Auto Transport Resources
DFW Auto Show – Since 1982 the DFW Auto Show has brought some of the best cars in the world to the area. It’s one of the best yearly events in the Metroplex and has drawn upwards of 400,000 visitors to the five-day show.
Texas AltCar Expo – A conference held in Irving that has information and exhibits about alternative technology vehicles, energy efficiency, and transportation.
Irving includes ZIP codes
75014, 75015, 75016, 75017, 75038, 75039, 75060, 75061, 75062, 75063.